Instagram Feed |YouTube+TikTok

Instagram Gallery, Facebook Feed, Google Reviews, Instafeed ..

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Instagram Feed

acomax GmbH

Location Germany

Works just fine! Installed the app, did not work. Contacted support within 30min Feed was fixed and now it works perfectly.

Caliber

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Great customization with different themes available and filters to talior to out needs. Customer service is great and helped me change up my layout. Would recommend!

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind review.

Papayawhims

Location India

Love this app! So easy to use and works so well. It provided that charm that was missing from my store. I can personalize the widget according to my style and control the feed, what else I can ask for. Kudos! Keep up the good work

January 17, 2022

Thank you so much for such an amazing review.

Vishnu

Location India

Fulfills the need and stands on the expectations - I have been using Shopify for a long time and am always eager to find apps to amplify the functionality and beauty of my store. I am delighted that I was able to find it. It is easy to use, set up, and the best part is, it provides great customer support to resolve customization-related concerns.

October 27, 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing review. It keeps us motivated to provide great services and support.

2 Next