Talkable Referrals

Talkable Referrals

by Talkable

Add customers & grow sales with easy to use referral program

Elephant Box

I wanted to try out a referral sheme, this app seems like it will help me do just that. Its simple to set up and customise and when I ran into difficulty the customer support was excellent.

November 13, 2019

Thanks, we’re excited to see you grow!
👍

BareSkin Elements

Solid good app that serves its purpose and definitely a scalable product. Excellent customer support who promptly addressed all my questions and concerns.

Highly recommended !

October 30, 2019

Thanks for the review, we’re excited to see your sales grow!

Anaria Jewelry

I've spent the past 7 months trying to build a simple campaign with another app before I found TALKABLE. I didn't even need to use my web developer because it was easy enough to do everything myself. They even had my font! In about 30 minutes I made my entire campaign from start to finish. It looks incredible and you can tell they have a great design team (I'm very picky) I could not recommend Talkable more! Plus, their customer service was so helpful and quick to respond to my (very) few questions. I only wish I had found them 7 months ago because it would have saved me so many tears and hundreds of emails with tech support.

September 30, 2019

Thanks a lot for such a detailed feedback, it will really help everyone see the top features of our app!

Ann More Products

OmG I am so excited to see Talkable Referral in action. This was so easy to set up, it looks amazing and professional, I love the widget it looks great! and so far I feel like this is going to be such an awesome app.. Thank you to the developers/Talkable. Awesome app., and so happy to find a free app., like this one.

September 18, 2019

Thank you for finding our app useful, this is our pleasure to help you grow!

Spraypaint4fabric

We had a great success using Talkable for referral marketing. Easy implementation, high conversion. Highly recommended

September 10, 2019

Thanks for the review, we’re glad you can see results so quickly with Talkable!

EcoNaps Modern Cloth Nappies

After trying a few different referral apps, I am really happy that I have moved over to Talkable. Its was super easy to get setup (pretty much fool-proof), really easy to track its success in the one dashboard, and coupons are created automatically, so no need to keep topping up a coupon bank.
Customer service has been great too - Alex promptly came back to me with the answers and solutions I needed.
Well worth the switch.

August 27, 2019

Thank you for the review, it is our pleasure to help you grow! We will be definitely improving our product performance to help you grow even more.
👍