Talkable Referrals

Talkable Referrals

by Talkable

Add customers & grow sales with easy to use referral program

Spencer's Pashmina

Excellent application and that too free. Easy to install and use. Responsive customer service. Wishing you all the best.

May 21, 2020

Thank you, it is our pleasure to see you growing!

Reborn 1n Paradise

Good app, however, I have a question.

can we create a customer dashboard in account page which is shown here, https://www.talkable.com/walkthrough
?

May 18, 2020

Thanks for the review! At the moment the dashboard campaign is only available in the main Talkable platform which is a separate product from the Talkable Referrals application. Thank you for your feedback, we will definitely try to add more campaign types into the Shopify application as well.

Ice + Dust Pottery

Really love this app — it does so much that it's hard to believe that it's free! My customers haven't really used it much just yet but it's only been about a month.

I would love to see more options to style and configure the alerts. The hard corners of the alert windows and the all caps text really don't match the rest of my theme, but unfortunately I'm stuck with them.

Greekfoods.nl

I used Talkable to create an invite-only store that everything is locked except log in. Talkable was actually the only free tool i found that i can use to make my customers invite other customers and reward both. There was 1 edge case that i could not figure out and i posted a message to the integrated chat support of the app, the guys offered to help me and did the tweak for me. PREMIUM support for a Free app. These guys deserve all the best. Thank you. PS: I would gladly pay for this app. Its that good.

April 10, 2020

Thank you, we are excited to see your business growing with Talkable!

Vuri

cant remove the pop up. and when i tried doing it through code it messed my website up. I tried deleting it normally.

April 1, 2020

We apologize for the issue occurred. The bug has been filed and it will be fixed asap. Please reach out to our support team within the Talkable app, there is a support chat widget where we can assist you with a proper uninstallation. Thanks.

Eco Intimates

On mobiles customers could not remove pop up to shop! I have paused it for now to look at alternatives

March 26, 2020

We assisted Eco Intimates team with the issue resolution but they did not remove the 1-star review :(

AVANTI.PT

Super simple to implement! happy with the support! Very credible app, robust support! This app will help us a lot! Lacks a bit in terms of flexibility, but that does not inibit me to give a solid 5 starts!

March 2, 2020

👍 thank you for an amazing review!

Populum

The referral platform is really easy to set up via Shopify. The support team is extremely helpful in making sure you're set up correctly. Have had a positive experience throughout.

Free Brands inc

Great customer service! They were able to make custom changes to fit my website. Looking forward to see growth with the app!

January 31, 2020

Thank you for an amazing review!

Kandhgroup

Giving this app 4 stars.The only minus would be the fact that the word "Talkable.com" seems to appear in every section including signup pages.Seems very unprofessional for a business trying to achieve brand awareness.

January 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! Do not hesitate to reach out to us via a support widget and we will help you find an optimal layout to look more professional ;)