Talkable Referrals

Talkable Referrals

by Talkable

Add customers & grow sales with easy to use referral program

AVANTI.PT

Super simple to implement! happy with the support! Very credible app, robust support! This app will help us a lot! Lacks a bit in terms of flexibility, but that does not inibit me to give a solid 5 starts!

March 2, 2020

👍 thank you for an amazing review!

Populum

The referral platform is really easy to set up via Shopify. The support team is extremely helpful in making sure you're set up correctly. Have had a positive experience throughout.

Free Brands inc

Great customer service! They were able to make custom changes to fit my website. Looking forward to see growth with the app!

January 31, 2020

Kandhgroup

Giving this app 4 stars.The only minus would be the fact that the word "Talkable.com" seems to appear in every section including signup pages.Seems very unprofessional for a business trying to achieve brand awareness.

January 30, 2020

Thank you for your review! Do not hesitate to reach out to us via a support widget and we will help you find an optimal layout to look more professional ;)

Roxton Industries

This app is extremely user friendly and compatible with what you want to do. It is a little bit limited in choosing discount types and ranges as you cannot select 0. Also, it seems you cannot change the expiry date of the coupons and discounts given. BUT, for a free app, it is GREAT and a lot better than many paid apps.

Beloved Pet Memorial

Very easy to set up in terms of rules and design, having all main customization possibilities. And the most important - it is working exactly as described. I tested myself from my website, sent links to a friend through 3 different channels, messages were received properly. If clicked, discount code was revealed. It is automatic created and automatic goes to checkout. Now, I am waiting to see the results with real customers.

January 7, 2020

Sunnyglist

Excellent app - helps get you email subscribers, while making your customers happy. A win-win situation for everyone.

December 9, 2019

Thank you!

FABLOU UK

Overall a great app, the only minus is the lack 'x' on the trigger widget so customers can actually close it if they don't want to refer anyone

December 2, 2019

We’re glad you like our application. We can add the X button for you no problem, you can use the inside-app support widget to request the change ;)

The Sage Tree

So far this app seems to be the best for me. I wanted to customize my referrals so that they could give their friend a percentage off and receive free product. This app gave me enough customization that I was able to offer the referral reward I wanted.

I had looked at about 6 or 7 and this one was the best one for my needs. When I ran into difficulty from having run 6 or 7 different apps on my page, the talkable staff were quick and pleasant to deal with and got me up and running.

November 18, 2019

Elephant Box

I wanted to try out a referral sheme, this app seems like it will help me do just that. Its simple to set up and customise and when I ran into difficulty the customer support was excellent.

November 13, 2019

Thanks, we’re excited to see you grow!
👍