January 31, 2024

An exceptional app! The Tangent app is a game-changer by having an AI integrated feature. It's not just about the high conversions it delivers, but also the incredible support provided by Sushil and his team. They went above and beyond to assist us in installing and customizing the quiz on both of our stores. Their responsiveness, patience, and professionalism were truly commendable. I can't recommend this app and Sushil and his team enough. If you're aiming for great results, installing this app is a must. Your customers will thank you!

THE SHEIKA
3 months using the app
December 14, 2023

Best app, free and the support is amazing. They even helped me to create a klaviyo flow. Thank you so much!

The Organic Republic
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
January 5, 2024

Great app. Really helped my store grow. If you need help with something, they communicate really fast. Strongly recommend!

Lorenge Exclsve.
Netherlands
22 days using the app
November 14, 2023

We've only just launched our AI Skin Quiz, but the process of building and deploying the quiz has been amazing. Mayank and the team have been incredibly helpful and have implemented a bunch of new features to meet our needs to ensure our customers have the best possible experience as they discover our product range. Highly recommended!

Woohoo Body
6 months using the app
November 27, 2023

Outstanding! This quiz app is a game-changer with its advanced AI detection and tailored product recommendations. It's precisely what I was looking for in a quiz app. Not only is the technology impressive, but the customer service is also exceptional. The team provided outstanding support, helping me identify exactly what I needed. This app has significantly boosted our Average Order Value (AOV). Strongly recommended for its efficiency and effectiveness

Volim
3 months using the app
November 14, 2023

We couldn't be happier with our experience with the Tangent team. They have answered all our questions and had multiple zoom meetings to help us with what we need out of the app. We looked at multiple ai apps before using Tangent and we would highly recommend them.

Juvenate Skincare Limited - International
New Zealand
2 months using the app
October 13, 2023

The Tangent Team was super helpful with getting everything set up. They explained everything and made sure I was comfortable with everything before making the quiz live and offered continued support to get things exactly how I want them. Aesthetics along with efficacy are very important and they've been very patient.

Freedom Apothecary
About 1 month using the app
November 23, 2023

It's very easy to use and the support is very helpful! This is a must for better store engagement.

Athena and Co Official
Philippines
3 days using the app
September 24, 2023

The Tangent team are EXCEPTIONAL. I trialed over 6 different product recommendation quiz apps and this one was by far the easiest and most intuitive to set up. The Quiz Rules section was outstanding and smart and much less labour intensive than other apps with the same functionality. We reached out the developers for some custom work, on a very short deadline, and they delivered early and under budget. Their communication has been friendly and responsive. I highly recommend this app!

Getting Lost
New Zealand
8 days using the app
February 2, 2024

Best quiz app for the Skincare and Beauty Industry.

Easy to set up, and having good AI and Quiz features

BeautyScents TH