Teeinblue Product Personalizer

Personalize Products, Live Preview, POD Provider Integrations

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Kossby

Location Belgium

I searched for apps that could help me in my POD business and tested all those available in the Shopify app store and elsewhere. This one is the best, with many features and updates to improve and ensure a better user experience for our potential customers. In addition, the support is really excellent and very responsive. Every time I call on them, they help me, and no matter what problem I have, they always find a quick solution. I highly recommend it.

tag-t

Location Japan

先ず、初期のビジネスの段階では無料と言うポリシーが非常にありがたいです。私たちはオンデマンドプリント用途で使用しています。機能も豊富でプリントの最終的な見え方も確認できます。写真を取り込む時の機能で一部要望があり、チャットで質問したところ丁寧に対応して頂き、今後の開発wishlistに取り上げて頂けました。技術力が高く信頼できる会社だと感じました。要望を早く実現して頂けたら嬉しいです。

June 16, 2022

レビューありがとうございます!
要求された機能を最適な時期に開発する可能性については、確実に話し合います。乞うご期待。
あなたの店がteeinblueで急速に成長することを願っています。

ではごきげんよう!

Buddies Mat

Location Mexico

This app is amazing, like nothing I have ever seen before in Shopify. ONE thing tho. Please allow the customer to change colors of text. Apparently there is no option for this. I had to submit each font in each color I wanted in order to have a color selection. Just please update and add the option to change colors.

June 12, 2022

Hi there,
Thank you so much for your genuine review! Actually, the feature to change text color is under development. We'll release it soon.
Stay tuned for our next update.

Thank you so much.

The Scarlet Wagon Boutique

This app is excellent for building complicated, multi-layer personalized products. It's a lot to unpack, but their video tutorials are very helpful and their customer service is excellent. I wanted a little extra customization for my shop and they had it done within the hour and it works flawlessly. I also love that they don't charge you until you've had 20 orders, so you can set up as many products as you like when you're just getting started and you don't have to pay them until the orders start rolling in. It's a wonderful app, I highly recommend it! Their Facebook page is very helpful, as well. ❤️

June 9, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help. We hope your store will grow fast with teeinblue.

All the best.

NowallPet

The Teeinblue is a very good personalizer app. The support is quite beyond my expectation and is excellent. With both the app and the instant chatting support , I feel confident to take advantage of Teeinblue for starting my POD business.

June 6, 2022

Thanks for your review!
We're glad that you enjoy our app, and hope you have a great start.

Thistle and Lace Designs

Amazing product and customer service! I asked for their help and they made me a step-by-step video that was super helpful. Such a powerful tool. Thank you!

May 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help. We hope your store will grow fast with teeinblue.

All the best

TrustyPets

Location Austria

Very, very good support - helping a lot through all problems, including coding. I will 100 % go on with this app.

May 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're glad that we can help. We hope your store will grow fast with teeinblue!

Xcalibur-Shop

Location Germany

Der support ist absolut perfect und die App ist das beste was ich kenne. Mir wurde bei jedem Problem sofort geholfen.

May 16, 2022

Vielen Dank für Ihre Bewertung!
Wir freuen uns sehr zu wissen, dass Sie mit Teeinblue schnell wachsen. Wir hoffen, Ihnen in Zukunft noch mehr Vorteile bieten zu können.

Alles Gute!

ddmarket

Location Georgia

This App is very strong and good option to work with. Just what I don't like is, that it is time consuming. But the support is wonderful.

May 5, 2022

Thank you so much for your review!
We're striving to improve every day. Hope that we can help you grow faster in the future.

All the best!

Postermaus

Location Germany

ich verwende die app um personalisierte produkte ohne viel aufwand erstellen zu lassen. es ist ein wenig aufwändig alles einzurichten aber es lohnt sich. es gibt sehr gute yt-videos und der support antwortet fast schon live. sehr zu empfehlen. kleinigkeiten sind immer noch verbesserbar aber insgesamt sehr zufrieden

May 4, 2022

Vielen Dank für deine Bewertung, Christoph!
Wir freuen uns, dass Ihnen unsere App gefällt. Und zögern Sie nicht, uns Ihr Feedback darüber zu senden, was verbessert werden muss, wir werden sehen, was wir tun können.
Beifall.