Say goodbye to stock management issues. We print and ship your products directly to your customers!
You can automatically integrate your Shopify stores to your Teezily Plus account. And our merchants support surely speaks your language!
Excellent Printing Quality
Our products are printed via DTG, we use Kornit machines which are the gold standard in the industry.
About Teezily Plus
Want to focus on scaling your business? Teezily Plus is a complete print on demand service that allows you to create products with your designs, imports creations and descriptions to your online stores : we process orders, handle fulfillment and ship directly to your customers. Merchants from all over the world can leverage on Teezily Plus app to fulfill their orders and ship them worldwide.
Our production facilities all over the world work nonstop to make sure you have higher margins, faster shipping, and happier customers.
Teezily Plus have integrated international payment gateways, fast shipping solutions and it offers a multilingual customer support 7/7.
We have an ever-growing catalog that includes the best selling products for print-on-demand (t-shirt, hoodies, mugs, phone cases…) and high-quality organic apparel. You will be able to target your customers from all over the world thanks to an exhaustive offer and multiple styles.
A all-in-one fulfillment service
- Base Prices : we offer flat rate base prices, regardless of the number of colors and sizes;
- Shipping Time : our products are printed and shipped within 3-4 working days for US orders and 6-8 working days for EU orders;
- Printing Quality : our products are printed via DTG, we use Kornit machines, which are the gold standard in the industry;
- Flexibility : we listen to our customers and we make changes to our app and our offerings based on feedback from our customers.
- Competitive offer : Teezily sellers will be able to move their designs from Teezily to Teezily Plus and add those designs to their stores.
Free to install
The merchant must cover a flat fee for item sold, which includes printing costs and shipping
Overall rating Based on 22 reviews
Most recent reviews
Teezily is hard to judge. 2 stars seems fair at this stage as their pros are very high but their cons are so bad that they are still for me behind some major POD platforms. That's a real pity because with very easy little changes to implement in the way they operate and in the awful way they approach customer service, they would clearly be the best POD platform in Europe.
- The mockup tool is fairly easy to use.
- The Production team is really professional; quality of print is in general very good.
- Shipping times to Europe/US are great.
- And the best for the end, their prices are unbeatable.
- One of their weakest point is probably their Customer Service. They are either terribly slow or never come back to you. The ease to get documents such as invoices, products information (brand, composition, size guide etc.) or help in case of technical problem ranges from extremely hard to impossible. The only human being working in this department signing his message with his name was Stephen (but he's gone) and now the communication with CS is slow, cold, impersonal are rarely helpful. It really looks like nobody's in charge and it looks frankly bad.
- The quality of product is most of the time ok but not always. I received once a Large Navy Hoodie that was ridiculously thin and small sized. You have no visibility on what you send to your clients in term of brand/quality.
- You can archive but cannot delete your creatives which is really annoying and confusing when ordering manually.
- Their mockup tool does not allow you to centre or align your creative properly.
- Their range of products is not the widest (e.g no mugs, hats, bags etc..)
- No possibility to get access to your invoices online, meaning chasing the Finance department for weeks to get them. Nerve wrecking…
- Last but not least, Teezily Plus does not provide a white label service as most POD platforms do. Teezily Plus address is mentioned on the packaging as the sender address. Teezily might benefit very little from this and this is clearly very harmful to Shopify sellers. Awkward...
Customer support is terrible, I have tries to contact them several times to cancel an order and have questions about shipping date, but never got answer
Excellente app, service client au top surtout Stephen qui s'occupe de moi à la moindre question ! Je recommande ;)