Overall rating Based on 22 reviews
Teezily is hard to judge. 2 stars seems fair at this stage as their pros are very high but their cons are so bad that they are still for me behind some major POD platforms. That's a real pity because with very easy little changes to implement in the way they operate and in the awful way they approach customer service, they would clearly be the best POD platform in Europe.
- The mockup tool is fairly easy to use.
- The Production team is really professional; quality of print is in general very good.
- Shipping times to Europe/US are great.
- And the best for the end, their prices are unbeatable.
- One of their weakest point is probably their Customer Service. They are either terribly slow or never come back to you. The ease to get documents such as invoices, products information (brand, composition, size guide etc.) or help in case of technical problem ranges from extremely hard to impossible. The only human being working in this department signing his message with his name was Stephen (but he's gone) and now the communication with CS is slow, cold, impersonal are rarely helpful. It really looks like nobody's in charge and it looks frankly bad.
- The quality of product is most of the time ok but not always. I received once a Large Navy Hoodie that was ridiculously thin and small sized. You have no visibility on what you send to your clients in term of brand/quality.
- You can archive but cannot delete your creatives which is really annoying and confusing when ordering manually.
- Their mockup tool does not allow you to centre or align your creative properly.
- Their range of products is not the widest (e.g no mugs, hats, bags etc..)
- No possibility to get access to your invoices online, meaning chasing the Finance department for weeks to get them. Nerve wrecking…
- Last but not least, Teezily Plus does not provide a white label service as most POD platforms do. Teezily Plus address is mentioned on the packaging as the sender address. Teezily might benefit very little from this and this is clearly very harmful to Shopify sellers. Awkward...
Customer support is terrible, I have tries to contact them several times to cancel an order and have questions about shipping date, but never got answer
Excellente app, service client au top surtout Stephen qui s'occupe de moi à la moindre question ! Je recommande ;)
Teezily+ est vraiment l'appli qu'il vous faut pour du POD. Les produits sont de très bonnes qualités, les prix TRES bas, les delais de livraisons en France, courts. L'application en elle même est facile à prendre en main, bien optimisée... Pour finir mention d'excellence au SAV, le moindre problème est réglé en direct sur Facebook par le staff ( j'ai eu une réponse en 30mn un dimanche...).
Bref, application incontournable pour le POD en France.
Fast delivery in the USA and Europe with great quality. Also, the pricing and margins are fantastic. They also have very helpful support. Thanks!
Kompetente Leute, Lösungsorientiert, hilfsbereit und auch schnell. Besser geht es kaum!!
Best and the most cost effective Print on Demand provider on Shopify i must say. They have really fast shipping times and no complaints from my customers regarding the quality of products or shipping times. Over the top they have a great support team that reply's almost instantly and helps you with any problem.
The service is awesome, I am working with TZ+ since its launch, they maintain super quality , prices is also very affordable and the best thing is if somehting went wrong with your order they will reprint and sned it agian and again, so there services is more than 5stars.
Thanks for the service
Don't waste your time. This app is a TOTAL rip off. You WILL lose you money!!!
Good customer support and backed by one of the largest POD company in Europe and US. Have promising future if more products could be added to TZ+ platforms.