Teezily Plus , 31 reviews
Teezily is hard to judge. 2 stars seems fair at this stage as their pros are very high but their cons are so bad that they are still for me behind some major POD platforms. That's a real pity because with very easy little changes to implement in the way they operate and in the awful way they approach customer service, they would clearly be the best POD platform in Europe.
- The mockup tool is fairly easy to use.
- The Production team is really professional; quality of print is in general very good.
- Shipping times to Europe/US are great.
- And the best for the end, their prices are unbeatable.
- One of their weakest point is probably their Customer Service. They are either terribly slow or never come back to you. The ease to get documents such as invoices, products information (brand, composition, size guide etc.) or help in case of technical problem ranges from extremely hard to impossible. The only human being working in this department signing his message with his name was Stephen (but he's gone) and now the communication with CS is slow, cold, impersonal are rarely helpful. It really looks like nobody's in charge and it looks frankly bad.
- The quality of product is most of the time ok but not always. I received once a Large Navy Hoodie that was ridiculously thin and small sized. You have no visibility on what you send to your clients in term of brand/quality.
- You can archive but cannot delete your creatives which is really annoying and confusing when ordering manually.
- Their mockup tool does not allow you to centre or align your creative properly.
- Their range of products is not the widest (e.g no mugs, hats, bags etc..)
- No possibility to get access to your invoices online, meaning chasing the Finance department for weeks to get them. Nerve wrecking…
- Last but not least, Teezily Plus does not provide a white label service as most POD platforms do. Teezily Plus address is mentioned on the packaging as the sender address. Teezily might benefit very little from this and this is clearly very harmful to Shopify sellers. Awkward...
L'interface utilisateur de Teezily est simple mais manque encore d'un peu d'informations importantes, des défauts de jeunesse. Néanmoins, les tarifs sont compétitifs, les délais de livraison dans la moyenne.
En tout cas, le service client est plutôt réactif. Si il y a un petit défaut sur un t-shirt ou une commande en retard, ils n'hésitent pas à réexpédier un nouveau t-shirt.
Le service client m'a confié pas mal d'évolutions prochainement, c'est bon signe.
Kompetente Leute, Lösungsorientiert, hilfsbereit und auch schnell. Besser geht es kaum!!
No updates, and the app is very buggy. It's a shame because they have no concurrence in Europe with their price.
The support is too slow to answer. Pushing the product may take 2 hours. It doesn't even send a confirmation, so you push it 5 times, and when you come back 2 hours after, you see 5 different products.
No update in 6 month, with all those bugs, and a support that is very slow to answer, it seems that Teezily Plus was just a brillant idea they are letting on stand-by.
Pourquoi l'api ne fonctionne pas ?
J'ai eu une commande et malgré l'installation de L'api qui fonctionne de Teezily à Shopify, ça ne fonctionne pas du sens inverse ?
Du coup, j'ai une commande qui ne peut être traité chez Teezily Plus...
Merci de me contacter rapidement.
Customer support is terrible, I have tries to contact them several times to cancel an order and have questions about shipping date, but never got answer
To be honest, this app is perfect for sellers in the Print-On-Demand domain! It allows me to just need focusing on creating, selling my designs and scale the business cause they will take care very well the hard and consuming-time parts which are the fulfillment, customer services ... Thank you Teezily!
The app sucks, it has got problem in Shopify store link. I cannot push my products to shop. The service is bad, I try to contact and ask support team to fix but no reply.
Don't waste your time. This app is a TOTAL rip off. You WILL lose you money!!!
Fast delivery in the USA and Europe with great quality. Also, the pricing and margins are fantastic. They also have very helpful support. Thanks!