Terms and conditions by Saio

Add terms and conditions checkbox to your store in seconds

$5.99/month. 5-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Logan M Styles

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Exactly what I needed! I couldn't get the box to show up so I contacted support and they set it up for me within minutes. Highly recommend it.

S I E R S T E D

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

The checkout box didn't work with our theme without a lot of extra coding. Saio were quick to answer when we told them about the problem and they offered to do the coding for no extra cost.

Guys are great. We can only recommend.

David
SIERSTED

Henaesarp

Location Turkey

Indeed, if it works I will give 5 stars but unfortunatelly I could not open it!

Sassyvape

Time spent using app Over 1 year

What more is there to say? I love this app. Does everything I need and does it perfectly with minimal effort on my part! I believe for the quality and functionality of their apps in general you can't go wrong with at least trying it out for a test run instead of an instant commitment. Not too mention - their customer service is top notch! I love working with Saio - they help make me a better merchant!

Goldfinger 3

Time spent using app About 22 hours

This app is very simple and works as advertised.

Corfixen

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Does what it should - could have some more styling options - but still a great app.

Ivyleecopenhagen

Time spent using app 1 day

Working right out the box - very nice app!!

Mater

Time spent using app About 5 years

This works very well! A few min after we installed we had the checkbox we needed on our cart. We had some special needs regarding having the checkbox on the checkout page in some cases, we email Saio and after a few hours we was good to go.

Vapequeen

Officially Vape Queen™ Certified 5 Diamonds! I'm a night owl so went to install around 3:30 am on a Sunday morning - but ran into a glitch. Turns out they were doing maintenance at a time where the chance of no one being affected is less than 0.01% - but of course I just happened to be trying to install while they were doing maintenance. Left them a message with the error code and when I woke up they informed me it was due to maintenance and to try again. Which I did - but was still having an issue so I shot off another message and had an almost instant reply. Then he went and tweaked something and VOILA! It installed and was ready to set up. Took 5 minutes to add five checkboxes - works PERFECT - no coding needed. Even recognizes my custom font. And for anyone that has a business that needs the option to have clients manually acknowledge and confirm things prior to checkout - this is BRILLIANT! Love this app! Sweet and simple. Just the way it should be! Thanks Saio! Job well done! :-)

Custompeacedesign