Terms and conditions by Saio

Terms and conditions by Saio

by Saio

Add terms and conditions checkbox to your store in seconds

Panhellen

Welcome. the application does not work. What could be the problem? This is a very important check box installed. I am urgently asking for help.

Loopdeloop

Great app! Because of EU law, we need to have our TOS on our cart page and this app does just that. We also use their Sale app or our sales, BF ect also just perfect.

Goods

Does what it should - plug n' play app.
We tried some of the others out there, but this one from Saio works for us and our needs.

Lashboxla Aus

This app was very easy to install & customise. It has been reliable both in function & support. Our store theme required some customisation to remove our sliding cart & the team at Saio were not only happy assist but supper helpful with the tech biz & had this fixed in a jiffy. They checked the functionality & followed up to ensure we were happy with the changes.

Lovemade14

The app works exactly as stated and was a breeze to install. Because of my Shopify theme, we needed to do some customization and they were more than happy to help us. We greatly appreciated them going above and beyond. Now we are up and running with ease and have peace of mind knowing our terms and conditions are being agreed to by our customers.

Ink Road Stamps

this was SO easy to install however i needed an extra feature and eric at support did it for me for free within 24 hours! brilliant!!!! i cannot say enough good things about this app and the service!!

Truffle Holidays

this is almost too easy. Every ecommerce site should cover their behind with a T&C. this is so simple

Vectorartbysilvia

The App work well. Thank you for the nice support.

Upper Dhali

I have found it easy to set up as a merchant and it is also user friendly for my clients.

Logan M Styles

Exactly what I needed! I couldn't get the box to show up so I contacted support and they set it up for me within minutes. Highly recommend it.

Previous 1