4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to protect B2B prices and hide prices for non-logged-in visitors, making it ideal for wholesalers. The app is praised for its ease of use, seamless integration with various themes and apps, and its positive impact on businesses. The installation process is straightforward, and the support team, particularly Adam, is highly responsive and efficient in problem-solving.

April 14, 2023

Great app. The app offered what we were looking for. Their staff is quick to respond and assist with any issues or questions. We recommend it.

JnmFurniture.com
March 2, 2021

Very practical app for stores that want to only allow registered customers to purchase. The support is also very responsive and jumped in and made some adjustments I requested. I recommend.

Beauty London Proshop
Norway
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited June 2, 2021

Adam/Customer Support was OUTSTANDING. never got impatient This App 5star performs as I need it to.

VLU STYLE Wholesale
June 16, 2022

We use this app for our wholesale website. It is simple to use and does exactly what it describes. Excellent customer service. I needed to contact them and their response was immediate.

estiasoaps-wholesale.co.uk
March 18, 2021

Great app, does exactly what I needed and the dev team were able to help me integrate app immediately and helped me to tweak the look and feel live while I was on the site. Great Service!!

The Food Wrap Company
May 5, 2023

Great app and great support! I really recommend this app. If you need to fix something och add som css they will help you very fast!

astomed.no
Norway
June 1, 2021

Amazing app, the support team is always very helpful when ever you need them. Must have app for all pricing needs

Ismokewholesale.com
August 6, 2021

I had a little issue with the app but I immeditly received assitance and Adam found the solution straight away. Great support!

Senso.biz | Boutique online B2B
Italy
October 1, 2018

Works a charm, we had a few niggles at first but the support was very fast and helpful and it was up and running perfectly within 30 minutes! Very recommended.

Olympus Eyewear
November 10, 2020

Great APP, works reliably. I am very pleased. Excellent Free Customer Service 5/5 PLUS+. Thank you very much :-)

ATA-Mode