Reviews (74)

4.9
November 16, 2021

We used this app to add personalized laser engraving text to our products. Its easy to set up and customize to our liking. After we set it up we had trouble adding items to cart. We did not use their setup service before launching which was our mistake. We submitted a support ticket and the issue was resolved within 24 hours. Great customer support!

Burke Metal Work
8 days using the app
December 4, 2022

Excellent app, and it solved the problem we had. I am especially grateful to the customer support because they are active and in a short time we managed to solve the problem. I recommend this app!

My Medi Friend
2 days using the app
August 21, 2023

Amazing and simple plugin with a lot of options to modify and a superb and fast support. My theme had another template where the plugin had to be integrated. The Team implemented it free of charge within 24hours on a weekend! Incredible! I highly recommend this to everyone!

NOSTA Werbemittelshop
Germany
1 day using the app
February 18, 2022

The app is easy to use. The CS support is superb, almost immediately reply to solve my small issues! Recommended!

Klasse14
Hong Kong SAR
2 days using the app
April 24, 2021

Good value for money, and support helped me to resolve my requests within 10 minutes! Now my website allows customers to write in personalisation field and I can see it in my order :)

digidoggo
About 24 hours using the app
November 16, 2022

Um zusätzliche Angaben wie Rückennummern oder Initialien zu der Bestellung hinzuzufügen, benutze ich die App Textbox. Installation, Preis und Leistung passen hier! Bei der Automatisierung der Textfelder (zeige nur bei bestimmten Produktvarianten an), habe ich die Hilfe des Supports benötigt. Innerhalb weniger Stunden wurde mir unkompliziert geholfen und das Problem gefixt. Schneller und freundlicher kann ein Support nicht arbeiten. Vielen Dank an Anna und ihr Team. Ich kann diese App bedenkenlos empfehlen.

like2print.de
Germany
About 23 hours using the app
May 16, 2023

Great app! Easy to use! The support team is Fabulous!! I wanted to modify the textbox so it match my website design, and they did what I asked for!
Thank You so much!!!

AHA Graphics
Morocco
About 5 hours using the app
December 5, 2022

The app is simple yet they did a great job of it. Totally worth it. And their dev team will really help you 1 on 1 if you have any request. Kudos to the team!

SupraSports
Philippines
About 2 hours using the app
May 26, 2021

Great app and amazing support! Needed to add verbiage under text and the app did what it was supposed to do. One of the fastest support responses as well.

AlavonAuersperg.com