The Shop Calendar

The Shop Calendar

by The Shop Apps

A calendar widget to help you showcase events, promos and more

The Grape & Grain

We were looking for a calendar to showcase our events and this one was simple and easy to navigate, customer support was super helpful!

Tea Gung

Super easy to use and does exactly what I need it to. Excellent customer service and value. Can't recommend it highly enough. I wish more apps were as satisfying to use as this one!

Big Raven Yoga

We're using this to schedule yoga classes and other events at our yoga retreat center: https://bigravenyoga.com/pages/yoga-class-schedule. It works great for our needs, and the developer, Luke, has been incredibly responsive to our requests to make a few minor tweaks for us. Highly recommended!

Paragon SCUBA Academy

These guys absolutely have crushed it for us. We had been looking for a simple to use calendar that integrated with the look and feel of our sites. We loved the look of this one but it was missing a function that we really needed. We reached out to the support team and Luke responded right away. Within 2 weeks they had created the programming and functionality change we requested. This is utterly amazing. We could not be more happy with this app and with the service provided.

Lady Moon Buns

Love this app and the customer service is excellent! I highly recommend it. Luke has responded quickly to my inquiries and addressed/fixed them promptly. I love having this as a feature on my store site!

Tatyana Design

How did I ever run so many workshops without The Shop Calendar?!
It is fantastic, allowed customers (and me) to see all workshops at a glance.
It is very easy to use and technical support is fabulous!
Thank you very much The Shop Calendar Team

Crafty Wholesale Limited

Amazing. Easy to configure and use - looks really great on our website and customers love it. It has elevated our shop! Very user friendly. Support is also very attentive. I'd give 6 stars!

Flamingo Market

The team at The Shop Apps are absolutely incredible - I reached out to ask if they had an ETA for when they might have a certain feature available (Eventbrite integration). They responded within minutes (on a Thursday evening!) letting me know they'd prioritize finishing that new feature right away & by the time I went to respond, it was already added & available for my use; and I hadn't even actually installed & paid for the app yet! Super fast responses, extremely friendly & helpful - I'm so happy we found this app & these developers, I can already tell they're a fantastic match for what we need and that they'll be a pleasure to work with. Thanks Luke!!

Artfest Ontario

The support for this APP is outstanding. I had some issues with the calendar working properly with my Shopify third party theme. Shop Calendar responded right away and resolved all of the issues. Super helpful. I had also wanted it to be a slightly different design for my very visual website, and they were able to do that too! Very pleased. I highly recommend this APP.

Detroit Cheese and Wine

I used this app to create online store hours so that my customers can see blackout days! The support team is timely and extremely helpful!

Previous 1