Theme Changer

Schedule your theme updates and sleep at night

$4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Round Two Store

Initially, I didn't think this app would make a big difference to our workflow, but I was wrong. It's reliable, easy to use and has great support team.

EXPERIMENT

Everything fine with this one, it worked ok, I don't need extra support, easy to use, although I would like you to put more informative data.

Moox Shop

I tested this app, it has a trial version thanks for it, very simple to use and it helps me to publish my theme updates, and the support it is very fast.

Shades of Rose Shop

I use this app for my sales and holidays day times, i would like you can add more actions or reports about how many sales we did into the event, would be nice to know, but it does what it suppose to do, Thanks!

Backyard Roses

Do its job, so it is a must install, i like it uses the time on my store, so it is easy to get when it will be published.

Gridlock Brand

I like this app, it helps me to publish at nigths, i would love some other features, but it works great, but very recommended

Dikotomy

From now on this application is my basic applications, has a simple operation and does the job, totally worth it

LANI THE LABEL

Very useful on holidays and vacations, and in general i use it on the daily bases to publish my site updates, good work!

Steele Official

Easy to use and configure , anyhow i contacted them and they reply very fast. So it will stay as one of my basic apps

Eggie

It works very well, i can setup my theme changes to go live at midnight, so it save of being awake , and i can be relax about it.