Theme Scientist A/B Tester

Theme Scientist A/B Tester

by Speed Boostr

Easy AB Testing + Analytics + Theme Scheduling

Chef's Vision

Super clean, powerful app that lets you alternate between themes for split testing. Being able to customize an entirely separate theme gives you almost unlimited flexibility to tweak and test.

It tracks the views, add to carts, conversion rates, and provides statistical significance levels so you know when to choose the winning version.

The team behind the app are great, I hired them in the past to speed up my site and add lazy loading to images. They're very responsive, always improving and building new features and products based on suggestions.

June 16, 2020

Right on thank you so much for both the review and complements to the team, we really appreciate it!

NUTRILOVERS | #WissenWasDrinIst

That is the A/B Split testing App I was waiting for long time!

We know the developer through his expertise in speed optimization. Great customer support, with passion that always goes a extra mile!

We were also told a few more features are in the pipeline for this App. Thus, we are really exited to see this app developing even further!

April 18, 2020

Thank you so much for the encouragement, love the excitement what a great motivator for us to keep going strong!

My Backyard Decor

I used this app to run a test on the color of the buy button. It was easy to set up and it ran without a hitch. I did get a clear winner. I had an idea to make it work better and reached out to Joe, the founder. He was very responsive and did implement my suggestion. I highly recommend this app.

April 16, 2020

Woohoo cheers to a successful experiment! 🎉