Thinkific ‑ Online Courses

Create and sell online courses to grow your business.

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Souto Farms

So great to see these two Canadian companies working together. Thinkific has one of the best support teams I’ve ever worked with. They helped me through all my questions and were super patient when I was new to online. Give them a try, you won’t be disappointed.

May 19, 2020

Thanks for the love—we're proud to have partnered with Shopify to help merchants like yourself monetize their existing knowledge into a new revenue stream! We're glad you love our support team as much as we do. 😉

Wishing you continued success with your online courses. 🇨🇦

The House of Snob

Although I really love thinkific and would like to recommend this product, I'm having hard time because of the lack of customer service. Days to get a response, then another 24hrs to get a second one (And still no solution) is just not up to par for this late in the ecommerce game.

Thinkific is a great platform if you don't run into problems, and in all honestly there aren't many. But come on guys! Days to get answers is not acceptable. Its 2020...

Update: It has now been 9 days and still no fix. I realize Covid has caused caused strain on your customer support... while recording record profits. That aside, Im still paying monthly for software that does not work as advertised!

Hi there!

Thanks for your feedback.

With many educators moving online rapidly due to the global pandemic, we’re currently experiencing an influx of questions. As always, we’re here for you and we are doing everything we can to get back to you quickly (including adding more team members to help). You may experience slower response times than normal in the short term as we work to respond to the increased demand.

For immediate support check out our:

Help Center: support.thinkific.com
Training Site: training.thinkific.com
Facebook Community: facebook.com/groups/Thinkific

Please note that we do have Thinkific Experts inside our Facebook Community that are highly vetted by our team, and have been helping countless course creators use Thinkific.

Thank you so much for your patience during this time — we’re all in this together!

April 24th Update: Hey there! I have spoken to our Support team and can see that you have been working closely with them to try and get this resolved. Our Senior Manager of Strategic Partnerships, Naomi, also reached out to you on April 17th—we would be keen to speak with you so that we can help get this issue resolved and look at reimbursing you. Thanks. 🙂

The Road Less Traveled

Thinkific helped us diversify our business and pivot quickly to continue adding value to our community. The platform is intuitive and easy to use. I was able to customize the user experience with the help of the Thinkific support team. They've been amazingly helpful and responsive to work with. I highly recommend this app for any business, organization or school wanting to add education to your site!

April 17, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words! We’re glad to hear that you’re finding our platform valuable for educating your community with online courses. We’ll pass on the kudos to our support team—appreciate the love! 🥰

Beauty Inc. Canada

My income DOUBLED the first month of running courses. True story
Thinkific is the best thing to happen to my business and it has completely changed the way I plan to do business moving forward.
The layout is beautiful. It's so so easy to use...trust me I have very limited computer skills and had no issues. Any speed bumps or questions were quickly answered.
I have SIX full course running through my Shopify site, powered by thinkific. All of the courses are selling well and I'm generating a second income from my single store.
The fact that this is a plug in app...makes me love it even more. One platform, endless possibilities.
The thinkific team is amazing, so helpful and supportive. If you are not sure if you should use it..STOP thinking and start creating. ✨
Well done thinkific...You make Canada proud . Xx

April 17, 2020

WOW! Thank you for being a shining example for other Shopify Merchants—your results are truly inspiring. We’re glad Thinkific could play a small part in helping you educate Lash + Brow students and educators, everywhere! With all of the hard work you've put into creating highly engaging and educational content, we have no doubt that your fully accredited training academy is going to takeoff. 🚀

2 Next