Offer discounts on buying more quantity of one specific product.
Ability to setup product quantity tiers manually and through upload.
App lets your customer spend more and eventually Increases revenue.
About Progressive Discount
Progressive Discount – A Tiered Discount app by V Group
App gives you the ability to setup product quantity tiers to encourage buyers to shop for more quantity of items to get more discounts. App gives you flexibility to setup tiers one by one through easy to use GUI interface as well as in bulk through upload. It eventually helps you in generating more revenue by offering discount on purchasing more quantity of the products.
- Setup tiers on product, collection and variants
- Save Time by using bulk upload
- Customizable tier display
- No setup or installation fees
- No variant duplicates
- Show the customer how much they're saving!
- Supports all 10 free Shopify themes (Narrative, Debut, Jumpstart, Venture, Boundless, Simple, Brooklyn, Pop, Supply, Minimal)
- Offer discount! Boost sales!
Free support for 10 free Shopify themes * Narrative * Debut * Jumpstart * Boundless * Simple * Brooklyn * Pop * Supply * Minimal
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
- Developer website
- (609) 371-5400 x 118
Pricing 10-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Overall rating Based on 2 reviews
Most recent reviews
The Best app available! We tried a lot of other apps and all were too complicated or bulky. This worked like a charm and as we had a custom theme the support was amazing and they even customised the app to our requirements! The price is good value and happy we found a solution that works!
I was using another quantity discount app but there were many small things I wished I could change. Plus, it had reliability issues. I searched the App Store for awhile and tried the Progressive Discount app. It's exactly what I wanted! All that to say, this app addressed issues my previous app did not and Progressive Discount works without a hitch (if you follow the install instructions). It's like these folks read my mind. Plus, it's cheaper than my previous, unreliable app! Thank you.