Progressive Discount

Progressive Discount

by V Group Inc.

A Tiered Pricing & Tiered Discount app

Modernica Inc

This app is great and the customer service is amazing!! Vikas helped me and even did custom coding.

Breeze Trend

Amazing app! I was looking for this type of app that will fulfill all my requirements. It is the only app that is giving me tiered pricing, quantity breaks & subtotal amount in one app. Thanks a lot of developers of this app who made this app. I will recommend other to buy this app.

TruestYou

Really great Customer Service and App. It took some custom code to get the app functioning on our Prestige theme, and then we also requested a couple extra tweaks which V Group performed flawlessly and at no charge. This is the only app that fit our theme AND our needs for handling both retail and wholesale customers.

Ibble's Scribbles

I had been looking for an app that would let me utilize both tiered discounts and cart subtotal discounts. This was the best app that fulfilled my needs, and the support was extremely helpful. They custom coded parts of my store in order to make the app specific to my store's pricing strategies and were able to meet my store opening deadline with ease. I am very satisfied with both the service and product as the app is well worth the monthly fee.

Diva Divine

This app allows one to show Dynamic Pricing on your website if you offer discounts based on quantity selected and added to the cart. We required something similar in concept but not the same. We required Discounts being automatically applied based on the $ amount of the Cart. We contacted Vikas from V Group Inc, in connection with their app "Progressive Discount – A Tiered Discount" if they offered a version that could do that. They said they can tailor custom their app, specialty for our business, to base volume discounts on the $ value of the cart. They also added quite a bit of additional functionality that is specific for my business model, which I was not charged for either.
So this app works with both quantities purchased and can be customized for you, free of charge, , to offer discounts based on the $ value.
The app is very clever as it show visitors exactly what you will pay at point of sale, before items are even added to the cart. There is a table below your normal price that reflects how much the product will cost based on the discount tiers you have created in the app.
Turnaround times for custom development from 30 minutes to 24 hours max. for each customization I requested.
This is a wonderful product that I highly recommend and the service, specifically by Vikas is flawless.

FRANC

We tried many discounts apps that offered tiered discounts and this one was by far the best. The support was amazing, they helped make small customizations so the discount worked seamlessly with our store.

ITSWINTERSTORE

This app works really well out of the box. I have tried other volume discount apps that haven't worked well so this is a great find. Plus for a small bit of customisation I needed, the support has been excellent. Thanks

yoicase

Very perfect, this is exactly what I want. thank you very much!Support is very timely, help me install it, very good display. high speed.
I totally recommend it!!!
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ *100

MagicBunny Hat

I used this app to help me do bundle packages. I am really impressed with the team helping me efficiently and get what i have requested. This app is recommended.

Compassionate Family

Fantastic app with an excellent customer support team behind it. I highly recommend this app. Best tiered discount app available at very affordable pricing with many features.

Previous 1