Progressive Discount

Progressive Discount

by V Group Inc.

A Tiered Pricing & Tiered Discount app

Discount Office

This app shines where others have let us down. Very easy to use. Support that is amazing and very prompt. Well thought out features. Prior to using this, we used a different and more popular app which was not performant at all. Overall, I am very happy with this app and would highly recommend this for tiered pricing. A++++

ePromotionalProducts

We are quite happy to find the Progressive Discount app. Impeccable service and support team. They understood our requirement and gave the solution in no time. They even modified the app code to suffice our requirement. A big thumbs up to Vikas and team for helping us to 24/7. Keep Rocking!! :)

Pedaler Grip Covers

After painfully working with a couple of other apps over two or more weeks I was thrilled to find Progressive Discount. The team did exactly what I needed in a very quick timeframe. I am grateful for their professionalism and proficiency. I . cannot recommend this app and its support team more highly. Thank you!

PLATTFORM Handwerker-Fachmarkt

Great app and fantastic support. I have tried many wholesale app, but this one worked the best, specifically because it allows for a variant based CSV upload of tiered prices!
Many thanks again!

Festa Prática

The app is awesome and is easy to configure. I just put it in my site and needed a translation to my language. The team was amazing and do it too fast.

The Sign Shed

Fantastic app. Works seemlessly with our store and checkout. Atul and the team at V Group are highly recommended. They worked with us to make changes to further improve the integration of the app with our store and nothing was too much trouble for them. They respond promptly and their quality of work is exemplary.
Here at The Sign Shed in the UK we would have no hesitation in rating the Progressive Discount app and V Group at 5 stars. Thank you

Marijuana Packaging

The developers of this app are great! Not only did they help with the installation of the app, they also helped to place it exactly where we wanted it to display on our website. In addition, they implemented a feature per our request in under two days! We no longer have to pay monthly for a Metafields app that we were using. We're NOW saving $380 because the feature was hard coded. Let's just say they're now our go to DEV team.

Thanks guys!
Tia

VapeBunkerUK

This app wasn’t preforming on my store the way I wanted it to. I had emailed the developer Vikas, and he was fit to work on a solution over a short period of time that turned out excellent. I’m really happy with the results, and will definitely be keeping him in mind for any other work that I need done. Highly recommended from me ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Flipurban

Did exactly as I needed it. I'm using the app and everything is perfect, all my requests and questions were answered in minutes, best customer service. Highly recommend. :) thanks

Custon's

I was looking for an app allowing discount prices and tested 3 before this one. The others were more expensive and more difficult to set up. The progressive discount was installed in my shopify store very quickly by the support team and worked very well. I recommend !

Previous 1 3 4