Progressive Discount

Progressive Discount

by V Group Inc.

A Tiered Pricing & Tiered Discount app

aswemove®

We we're looking for an app that offered tiered and bulk discounts. Progressive Discount has provided excellent service to help us customize the app to suit our needs. We highly recommend it!

Sparks e-cigarettes - tapopen

Great app! they installed it on my theme in about an hour after I downloaded it, plus they sorted some conflicts. So far I can only rate them as 5*

FeltCave

The best value-for-money for this kind of app. If you are looking to create quantity discounts - look no further, I have been there and tried everything. Support is great and everything works perfectly.

Top Deals Online

Great Support and super responsive, being using it since Aug 2019..no problems so far. Great way to improve your sales.

Cheap Fabrics

Great app that functions very well. The support for the app is fantastic and changes are made in a very timely manner.

Best KCA

Awesome! my theme was not supported originally, i contact the Developer and solved the problem quickly, now everything works

Chill Boys

We are very happy with the Progressive Discount app. We have seen an increase in average order value right from the start and that was our main goal. The discount offers look great on product pages, and setting up offers is fast and easy. The support team was great with getting the app set up and functioning on our store. We had a few unique requests and they were very quick to make everything work as we requested. Great app and a great support team!

BigUp! World Wide Peace

The worst experience ever. Never even used this and now we are billed for it without authorization. Please take off the bogus charges from our account. We never used anything. It was a trial that we never even had a chance to set up.

November 9, 2019

Hello
Be advised that its Shopify that charged your card as you had approved the charges when installing the Progressive Discount app. Your card was charged after the Free 10-Day period. Our team had worked on implementing the app on your store theme and if you needed any assistance, we would have appreciated if you would have contacted us. The low rating and review that you provided is unjustified and it makes a negative impact on the app which is undeserving. If you would need any assistance in resolving your concerns including the payment issue then I would request you to please let us know. i am requesting you to kindly remove the negative review and low ratings and we can work along with Shopify for a solution.

Dickson Printing & Copy Centre

After taking over a week trying to get another Quantity type app to work I came across this app. What a treat. Awesome support. App did exactly as advertised. I wanted to have items priced like this: 1-49 items priced at $2.00 each, 50-299 items priced at $1.80 each and 300 or more items to be priced at $1.50 each. THIS APP DID IT IN SPADES!!

Funny Parent Gifts

If you have a complicated pricing structure with lots of variations, this is the ONLY app that will accommodate it and believe me, I tried them all. The ability to upload unlimited pricing tiers all at once via a csv file is a life-saver if you have a bunch of products. Best of all, it works! I'm hugely relieved that I found this app. For a while there, I was seriously discouraged and considering going back to manual order entry with a good ol' calculator.

Previous 1 3 4 5