Progressive Discount

A Tiered Pricing & Tiered Discount app

$11.99/month. 10-day free trial.

Dumond Hand Sanitizers Wholesale

Great app! Easy to set up and use. Excellent customer support. I worked with Vikas to customize the app for my site. His solution was perfect, even better than I expected. He was patient and helpful. I am so impressed!!

Sparks e-cigarettes

This is my second review of the app as have installed on another site, great customer service they installed the app on my unsupported theme within about 20mins of adding the app to my site plus they backed up my theme and added test products to make sure the app was working! I luv this app because it does not use the draft order api which means customers can return to their carts. plus we use Zapiet collect in store app and this is the only app that works perfectly with it!

Bonnie Bainbridge Cohen

Outstanding customer service! They were able to customize some things for us and always responded quickly and clearly. We ended up not using this app as it didn't do all the things we realized we needed it to do. However, I highly recommend it for those who are looking for what this app does.

aswemove®

We we're looking for an app that offered tiered and bulk discounts. Progressive Discount has provided excellent service to help us customize the app to suit our needs. We highly recommend it!

Sparks e-cigarettes - tapopen

Great app! they installed it on my theme in about an hour after I downloaded it, plus they sorted some conflicts. So far I can only rate them as 5*

FeltCave

The best value-for-money for this kind of app. If you are looking to create quantity discounts - look no further, I have been there and tried everything. Support is great and everything works perfectly.

Top Deals Online

Great Support and super responsive, being using it since Aug 2019..no problems so far. Great way to improve your sales.

Cheap Fabrics

Great app that functions very well. The support for the app is fantastic and changes are made in a very timely manner.

Best KCA

Awesome! my theme was not supported originally, i contact the Developer and solved the problem quickly, now everything works

Chill Boys

We are very happy with the Progressive Discount app. We have seen an increase in average order value right from the start and that was our main goal. The discount offers look great on product pages, and setting up offers is fast and easy. The support team was great with getting the app set up and functioning on our store. We had a few unique requests and they were very quick to make everything work as we requested. Great app and a great support team!