Progressive Discount

Progressive Discount

by V Group Inc.

A Tiered Pricing & Tiered Discount app

Flipurban

Did exactly as I needed it. I'm using the app and everything is perfect, all my requests and questions were answered in minutes, best customer service. Highly recommend. :) thanks

Custon's

I was looking for an app allowing discount prices and tested 3 before this one. The others were more expensive and more difficult to set up. The progressive discount was installed in my shopify store very quickly by the support team and worked very well. I recommend !

watchbatteries.com

I tried several different apps that were complicated and did not go well with our theme. This app took a minute to set up and adding SKU's or a collection is a breeze. Great customer service as well. Response time was instant when I had a question after installing the app.

warfattitude

Good app, discounts applied even on ajax cart which is really appreciated. Excellent support, even on weekends! Just send an email and Vikas is always there to solve issues and offer advices. Give it a try, it worth it. See the app in action at https://www.warfattitude.com !

PonyBeads US

Does everything I needed! Pricing by product, pricing by collection, this apps has them both. The support is excellent, I had a theme they didn't have the auto install set up on, but they did it within a couple of hours - AND IT LOOKS GREAT!

Concetto è

Very good app, clear, easy and quick and helpful customer support. (2 emails to fix an issue within 24h from my request)

IronSupports

The service has been exceptional and the app is working well. After testing another discount app this one preformed much better in terms of onsite speed.

DVRS

I'm using the app and everything is perfect, Vikas helped me in the process to install and it was VERY fast, all my requests and questions were answered in minutes, best costumer service in Shopify apps until now :) thanks

Barnyard Designs Wholesale

App works very well and I needed some custom coding done and Vikas helped me right away. Would recommend.

As Good As Gold Australia

The app installation was quite seamless and is working very effectively across our store. The team at V Group performed some heavy custom coding to meet our requirements and they have exceeded our expectations. We highly Recommend this App.