Progressive Discount

Progressive Discount

by V Group Inc.

A Tiered Pricing & Tiered Discount app

Kangaroo Buddy

First of all, the app develop is by far the most flexible in handling issues. They rectify and over deliver their service. 5Star for them. Recommend this app than any other app. Affordable and easy to customize

The Wristband Man

I'm still working on getting it to do exactly what I need for my store. I had many customizations that needed to be done in order for it to work. The customer service and support has been wonderful. I would highly recommend this app.

glamtimeclub

Great product. It let us do different kinds of very useful promotions.
And with outstanding support. I really recommend it !

Textil One GmbH

We use the app and like it very, very much!

The support is absolutely awesome, nice and extremely helpful.

One star less because the app does not allow bigger design changes. We would like to customize the style a bit more.

Overall very happy with the app :)

Fruit of the Loom Wholesale

Did exactly as I needed it to. Vikas is extremely helpful resolving any concerns/questions and customising when needed. Highly recommend.

The Fashion Gift Shop

I think I have tried every discount app available for Shopify. I can honestly say nothing comes close to Progressive Discount App. The team did the install to my custom theme very quickly and it looks great with NO slow down on site loading at all. Setting the discounts up only takes 2 minutes, There are many themes so you can display your discount in different ways or customise your own. I wanted the App to do something a little different and when I asked, they said it not available but they would add it and would be available in just a couple of days. I'm so impressed with the team and the App. The team are super friendly and always at hand to help you out. It seems nothing is too much. I'm not one for writing reviews, but I can honestly recommend this app. 10/10 for sure.

Supervapestore

The Best app available! We tried a lot of other apps and all were too complicated or bulky.
This worked like a charm and as we had a custom theme the support was amazing and they even customised the app to our requirements! The price is good value and happy we found a solution that works!

Guineafowlnow Com

I was using another quantity discount app but there were many small things I wished I could change. Plus, it had reliability issues. I searched the App Store for awhile and tried the Progressive Discount app. It's exactly what I wanted! All that to say, this app addressed issues my previous app did not and Progressive Discount works without a hitch (if you follow the install instructions). It's like these folks read my mind. Plus, it's cheaper than my previous, unreliable app! Thank you.

1 2 4 Next