Tip Jar

Tip Jar

by Speed Boostr

Add a tip or upsell option to your store

Grounded Kitchen, Coffee & Bar

A great app that lets customers add tips even when they check out with shop pay (which most other tip options don't do!). The individual support and customization was very impressive. I highly recommend!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation + sharing the tip about Shop Pay. That's great! :)

Lonerider Spirits

I found this app on the forums and got in as it launched. The support was awesome - they installed it within a few minutes and I helped them with an issue and it worked flawlessly after that. $15 tip on the first purchase!

May 18, 2020

Thanks for sharing, we're all about that rockstar support ✊

Jessica Williams Esthetics

We just installed the app (with some GREAT support from the developer) for our Bentonville, Arkansas based permanent makeup business (salon) last night, and within MINUTES we had paid for the first month's fees. Really, really happy with the clean integration and intuitive functionality. Can't say enough good about the support we received from the developer. Highly recommend!

May 15, 2020

Amazing! Gotta love a quick and easy +ROI ✊

Miami Food Co.

I signed up for the Free Trial and immediately received a customer support email asking if I'd like them to handle installation in my Edit Code section. Not being a programmer, I granted them access through my Shopify Admin section and the app was installed in literally 2 minutes. I was able to customize how the button looked, the tip amounts, and how the tip process acted. Tip Jar is already a killer addition to my site, and will allow our delivery drivers to make more money in a cashless, no contact way that's critical in this coronavirus world. Thanks, Burak!

Produce-Express.com

This is the perfect app to add a tip for a delivery person at checkout - especially important during times like these that people don't want to handle money. The support team was awesome! They responded to my email in less than 10 minutes, got me in touch with the right person to help me load it into our site and I was up and running within an hour! No complaints and seems to be working no problem! Thank you Tip Jar!!

May 14, 2020

Awesome, happy to help! Thank you so much for the review, smiles all around here :)

Dachi Vancouver

This is the perfect solution for a tip/gratuity feature that Shopify as a platform is lacking. The team at SpeedBoostr have been amazing in getting this app developed so quickly to accommodate the many restaurants, including ourselves that have needed to move to online sales due to COVID-19.

When you do the math, this app is worth it.
For an example, check out our website - www.dachivancouver.com

May 14, 2020

Our pleasure, we have a background in the restaurant industry and saw the need, happy to help ✊