Tip Cup

Add a tip, donation, or upsell option to your store

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

tipping and donation app for shopify

Hivemill

This gets a full 5 stars just from the support from the Tip Jar team alone. Joe is outstanding and got it working with our very finicky situation, leading to a bunch of happy artists and easier accounting on my end. He was extremely patient and revisited our site several times as various things broke. Tip Jar itself is easy to install and use, and our vendors really like it. Do not be afraid to reach out and ask the developers questions, because they will bend over backwards to help and make this work for your site.

February 24, 2022

Thank you! Happy to make that customization for you, we're here to support our community :)

Monument Lab

Joe and the entire team are so helpful and responsive. The app is working really well for us and we love how customizable the button/price selection can be at check-out.

October 26, 2021

Great to hear this, thank you for sharing!

Hair Stylist Guide Inc.

Absolutely perfect for allowing me to add dollar amount tips on my store! It allowed me to do exactly what I was looking for. Joe and his engineering team did a fantastic job with helping me to customize the location of the button on my cart page (at no extra charge). Amazing customer service from amazing people!

August 10, 2021

Awesome thanks for sharing! We are happy to help with the customizations and wish you the best in gaining lots of tips! 🙂

ThePMSClub

App functions very well. Great features and overall great experience. Customer service is also excellent.

March 2, 2021

Wow such great compliments thank you so much! Wishing you lots of tips!

FLACOIMPOSTER

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This is a superb app and when I couldn't change something the engineers fixed it for me immediately. The team running it is very efficient and knows their business. Highly recommend it. speedbootr are the guys who fixed it. defo use them!

March 2, 2021

Thanks for sharing your experience, we love helping your biz!

Lambert Longhorns Store, owned by Lambert High School

Excellent app, simple, easy and clear to use. We use it as a quick donation before checkout, it works perfectly. The customer support is amazing, not only helped us resolved the conflict with other apps, but went above and beyond by providing multiple solution options and advices for the best practice of overwrite the theme code. Highly recommend this app and the support service, Thanks,
Steven Hao

January 1, 2021

What a way to start the new year, thanks for the glowing review we appreciate that! Hoping you have a great year and get lots of donations :)

Tiny Orchard Quilts

This is exactly what I was looking for. Many of my products are free and this is the perfect thing to allow people to leave tips without it being overbearing for people. I had a small problem installing it and the support team got back to me in a few hours even though I was still in the free trial period. Had me up and running really quickly! I'm now a few days in and the first month has already paid for itself.

November 9, 2020

Love it that the app has already paid for itself within a few days, awesome! Thanks for sharing :)

Deven Rue

Simple & perfect little app that adds a non-invasive button on the cart page for adding tips. Exactly what I needed for my art-based shop.

October 24, 2020

Nice that's what we were going for: simple and perfect :)

Thank you so much for sharing your review!

Grounded Kitchen, Coffee & Bar

A great app that lets customers add tips even when they check out with shop pay (which most other tip options don't do!). The individual support and customization was very impressive. I highly recommend!

September 22, 2020

Thanks for the recommendation + sharing the tip about Shop Pay. That's great! :)

Lonerider Spirits

I found this app on the forums and got in as it launched. The support was awesome - they installed it within a few minutes and I helped them with an issue and it worked flawlessly after that. $15 tip on the first purchase!

May 18, 2020

Thanks for sharing, we're all about that rockstar support ✊

Previous 1