Tip Quik | Tip Pop‑up in Cart

Let your customers add a tip — and make your employees smile.

Free plan available

CalAirCart

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app works fine and has a lot of customization options such as setting up percentage and color schemes. Good app.

July 18, 2022

Thanks for the review. Please let us know if you need help with the app at all.

BlueVog

Time spent using app About 2 months

Umm.. What do I say about this app? It looks good to me. I have used it and enabled it in my store. Works pretty well. Thanks.

July 18, 2022

Thanks for using Tip Quik! Let me know if we can help in any way.

Big Prime Shop

Absolutely great app for enabling tipping pop-up on cart page. I love this app. Right now I'm on a free trial. Works for me.

June 20, 2022

Thanks for trying the app, let me know if you need help with anything!

Chendos

Well, I was looking for an app to add a pop up for tips and I installed this app. This works perfectly fine. Right now I'm on a free version and will upgrade it to pro plan soon. Thanks

June 10, 2022

Thanks for trying out the app! Let me know if you need support with anything.

City Canines

Time spent using app 1 day

This app is truly amazing. It pops up when the customer at the car, allowing you to input tips which are helpful for our business! Customer service was outstanding too - they can't be beat!

June 10, 2022

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure to assist, let me know if you need help with anything else!

Free Tibet shop

I use this app to allow our supporters to add a donation to their cart at checkout (we are a charity shop). The customisation for premium customers was great. I sent the support team 4 things that needed fixing and Alex made the changes within 24hrs and the app was on our store, working perfectly, tailored to our needs (even down to custom colour!).
Couldn't be more pleased with how it works. We very nearly went for the free version too because the functionality was so high anyway, but having a few custom tweaks just made it much better. Would recommend (it's also very seamlessly integrated into our store which is great).

May 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! It was easy and great working with you on the customizations you requested. Let me know if you need help with anything else!

Aspenita Rose

Excellent customer support. Cannot be beaten for an app that does its job with a 100% free plan available.

May 5, 2021

Thank you for the review, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need assistance with anything else!

Bo To-Go

I chose to use Tip Quik to allow my Apple pay, Shop Pay, and Google Pay clients to tip. Whenever such clients pay via the one-touch payment options it bypasses the Shopify tip section. Alex of Tip Quik was responded promptly and fixed my installation issues and update cart function within a few minutes. Very prompt and kind. Would recommend this app highly!

March 2, 2021

Thanks for the nice words! Glad to hear the app is working for you. Let me know if I can assist in any other way.

The Counter

Location South Africa
Time spent using app About 3 hours

This was very easy to install, works perfectly and the customer support is incredible! The team very quickly assisted with a request we had and sorted our query out within an hour. Highly recommend Tip Quik.

March 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! Please let me know if you ever need help with anything else.

A Maggid's Market Audio-Books

We are excited with this app. We actually started receiving tips from the very first day using the app:) Alex was quick and very helpful in customizing a few things for us. Would definitely recommend using this app! Aaron

February 16, 2021

Hey Aaron, glad to hear that the app has been working well for you! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need help with anything else.