Tip Quik | Tip Pop‑up in Cart

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
July 13, 2022

This app works fine and has a lot of customization options such as setting up percentage and color schemes. Good app.

CalAirCart
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Aesymmetric replied July 18, 2022

Thanks for the review. Please let us know if you need help with the app at all.

July 2, 2022

Umm.. What do I say about this app? It looks good to me. I have used it and enabled it in my store. Works pretty well. Thanks.

BlueVog
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Aesymmetric replied July 18, 2022

Thanks for using Tip Quik! Let me know if we can help in any way.

June 18, 2022

Absolutely great app for enabling tipping pop-up on cart page. I love this app. Right now I'm on a free trial. Works for me.

Big Prime Shop
Time spent using app: 18 days
Aesymmetric replied June 20, 2022

Thanks for trying the app, let me know if you need help with anything!

June 7, 2022

Well, I was looking for an app to add a pop up for tips and I installed this app. This works perfectly fine. Right now I'm on a free version and will upgrade it to pro plan soon. Thanks

Chendos
Time spent using app: 6 months
Aesymmetric replied June 10, 2022

Thanks for trying out the app! Let me know if you need support with anything.

May 31, 2022

This app is truly amazing. It pops up when the customer at the car, allowing you to input tips which are helpful for our business! Customer service was outstanding too - they can't be beat!

City Canines
Time spent using app: 1 day
Aesymmetric replied June 10, 2022

Thanks for the review! It was a pleasure to assist, let me know if you need help with anything else!

May 14, 2021

I use this app to allow our supporters to add a donation to their cart at checkout (we are a charity shop). The customisation for premium customers was great. I sent the support team 4 things that needed fixing and Alex made the changes within 24hrs and the app was on our store, working perfectly, tailored to our needs (even down to custom colour!).
Couldn't be more pleased with how it works. We very nearly went for the free version too because the functionality was so high anyway, but having a few custom tweaks just made it much better. Would recommend (it's also very seamlessly integrated into our store which is great).

Free Tibet shop
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Aesymmetric replied May 14, 2021

Thanks for the review! It was easy and great working with you on the customizations you requested. Let me know if you need help with anything else!

May 5, 2021

Excellent customer support. Cannot be beaten for an app that does its job with a 100% free plan available.

Aspenita Rose
Time spent using app: 24 days
Aesymmetric replied May 5, 2021

Thank you for the review, please don't hesitate to get in touch if you need assistance with anything else!

March 2, 2021

I chose to use Tip Quik to allow my Apple pay, Shop Pay, and Google Pay clients to tip. Whenever such clients pay via the one-touch payment options it bypasses the Shopify tip section. Alex of Tip Quik was responded promptly and fixed my installation issues and update cart function within a few minutes. Very prompt and kind. Would recommend this app highly!

Bo To-Go
Time spent using app: 3 days
Aesymmetric replied March 2, 2021

Thanks for the nice words! Glad to hear the app is working for you. Let me know if I can assist in any other way.

March 1, 2021

This was very easy to install, works perfectly and the customer support is incredible! The team very quickly assisted with a request we had and sorted our query out within an hour. Highly recommend Tip Quik.

The Counter
South Africa
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
Aesymmetric replied March 1, 2021

Thank you for the review! Please let me know if you ever need help with anything else.

Edited February 15, 2021

We are excited with this app. We actually started receiving tips from the very first day using the app:) Alex was quick and very helpful in customizing a few things for us. Would definitely recommend using this app! Aaron

A Maggid's Market Audio-Books
Time spent using app: 13 days
Aesymmetric replied February 16, 2021

Hey Aaron, glad to hear that the app has been working well for you! Don't hesitate to get in touch if you need help with anything else.