4.5
December 29, 2023

Very intuitive plugin and the best support experience I've ever had. Thanks again to Laura for helping me in such an efficient way.

ecuaoasis
Ecuador
About 1 hour using the app
December 3, 2023

I had a small hiccup on launch, but within 30 minutes Laura had me squared away and my site was set!

Embyblades
About 1 hour using the app
November 8, 2023

This app is easy to set up and very easy to use.
I had a little problem, but the support team resolved it right away!

FanCage
Japan
About 23 hours using the app
October 27, 2023

I’ve tried two other auction apps and they were awful. I almost gave up and just went to eBay, until I found Tipo! It worked perfectly, with only one issue that support fixed immediately. It’s super easy for the seller and the customer to use. I’m sooo happy to have found this!!

Madi Mac Fashions
1 day using the app
April 30, 2020

I'm happy we found this app after we initially tried another one with more reviews (but it was way way too complicated).

The folks at Tipo were VERY responsive. And it was easy to install and configure their app. We found a few glitches that didn't work for us but customer service was able to help us. The only tricky bit is that they appear to be in Asia so they are awake when we are asleep (and vice versa) but we could get everything fixed via email and good communication.

The most user-friendly auction app we could find. They even worked with us to customize some colors to match our store. Thanks so much for the great service. Good luck!

Biofield Tuning Store
About 3 years using the app
February 14, 2022

We had some problems with the history auctions view in the account page: on mobile the history list wasn't responsive. Tipo Support solved the problem quickly! Thank You

Gaiarsa Aste
Italy
About 2 years using the app
June 21, 2019

It looks great on my website. This app software is very user-friendly and has fast customer support.

Motley Muse
September 7, 2022

Very good customer service, they did everything to fix my problems!
They replied very fast and help me set up the auctions

BG Göttingen Fanshop
Germany
August 26, 2022

Very easy to use and great support when something is not working the way it should. Should actually use it more often

Plantlovers
Belgium
July 17, 2019

Best Auction app hands down. 6 star service. Great looking professional layouts also. Support is one of the best.

Wholesalekings.com