4.5
January 10, 2024

While we are normally a straightforward band merchandise webstore, we run one or two auctions monthly for some limited "vault" items so our fans can get some one-of-a-kind products and memorabilia. They've been very few hiccups with the app, but if we ever do run into any issues, their customer service is top notch and we are always taken care of in less than a day!

MNE Store
11 months using the app
December 13, 2023

It's the most intuitive app and most straightforward to install! I tried the others on the Shopify App store and all of them require expert/engineering knowledge to set up. I quickly uninstall the others and was delighted with the Tipo one.

Also I had some minor things that I wanted to tweak and the support from Laura was awesome. Prompt support, very dedicated person. I highly recommend this app for auction.

Lux Cafe Club
4 days using the app
January 10, 2024

Wonderful app and they are quick and courteous with support

Horning's Farm Shop
4 months using the app
April 7, 2024

Great service

Villainz Reef Exotics
5 days using the app
December 29, 2023

Very intuitive plugin and the best support experience I've ever had. Thanks again to Laura for helping me in such an efficient way.

ecuaoasis
Ecuador
About 1 hour using the app
December 3, 2023

I had a small hiccup on launch, but within 30 minutes Laura had me squared away and my site was set!

Embyblades
About 1 hour using the app
October 27, 2023

I’ve tried two other auction apps and they were awful. I almost gave up and just went to eBay, until I found Tipo! It worked perfectly, with only one issue that support fixed immediately. It’s super easy for the seller and the customer to use. I’m sooo happy to have found this!!

Madi Mac Fashions
1 day using the app
November 8, 2023

This app is easy to set up and very easy to use.
I had a little problem, but the support team resolved it right away!

FanCage
Japan
About 23 hours using the app
March 25, 2024

I needed some help setting the APP up. Spoke with Laura and she got straight to work sorted things out for me! Great job , thank you very much.

Selective Koi Sales
February 23, 2024

It works, it's simple and support in our experience was good. This was our first auction and we can recommend that you give Tipo a go too.

Popstrukt Furniture