4.3
August 21, 2022

Happy with this app so far! Tried out the free version, then upgraded to the mid-level after our first auction. The app has been fairly easy to navigate and set up, the options and features were exactly what I was looking for, and all the tools have been mostly self explanatory. Support has been helpful and responsive and was able to quickly assist with a display issue I was having with a very short deadline.

HPEntourage
8 months using the app
July 11, 2022

The best app ever, i really happy working with Laura, super fast response and very nice. Glad all my problem can be fix very-very fast

Akarumput
Indonesia
7 months using the app
May 31, 2022

The support was astounding. They comprehended well the request and delivered. Assistance with the customization was on point. Would like to have them again as aid, if needed.

ChimuKo
Philippines
5 months using the app
September 13, 2022

Very nice app. The auction page has helped increase sales. I think more people would use it if the price was a little lower.

TOZANDO KATANA SHOP
Japan
5 months using the app
December 23, 2020

Great auction app, with amazing customer support, we got a reply back within an hour of our first request for help.
Thank you very much for your help.

Tozando International
Japan
March 24, 2020

So far so good - had one little glitch in setting it up and reached out to customer service . Next business day they (Laura )had us up and running by rewriting some code for us on our page . So i'm very happy with customer service so far as well . Time will tell now. But we look forward to usuing the app, it seems as if it will work wonderful. If you want to see it in action -you can check out our page Franklinblanksandcrafts.com

Franklin Blanks & Crafts
December 11, 2020

THE BEST APP SUPPORT EVER! Seriously- Laura and the team there in Tipo were outstanding in any kind of way, allowing us to bring the app to meet our brand, which looks very different than the default design and asked for many, many requests for changes from our side. Through all of this process- which involved over 50 emails- Laura and the team gave us nothing but the PERFECT support. We are really thankful for the work they put in, and they are truly an ideal model of how an app support should look!

AUCTIONECTAR
Israel
February 5, 2021

Highly functional app. Easy enough to use interface. Excellent customer service and support. I asked a question and their support team assisted me and fixed a major component on my website that the app was needed for. One thing that would be a great addition would be a way to display all products on auction in an editor page instead of scrolling through pages to access products in the app interface. Overall very happy with the app and service.

Lightning Bids
Edited December 9, 2019

After a great support from Tipo staff, I managed to start the page live today.
I own an art gallery in the UK and I wanted to provide additional services on my Online store. Auctions is a major concept in the industry and I felt it would offer us some additional value.
I decided to install the Auction app making sure to put it up an running before the trial expires. I did this with the strong support of Tipo’s team.
I have tested all features and they all seem to work as expected. Lets see how it performs on a live site. Great support.

ART5 Gallery
August 11, 2021

Outstanding App and team, I've sent request and I received prompt reply by Laura. My request solved successfully. thank you .. 5 star

مزادات أون لاين