4.6
February 5, 2021

Highly functional app. Easy enough to use interface. Excellent customer service and support. I asked a question and their support team assisted me and fixed a major component on my website that the app was needed for. One thing that would be a great addition would be a way to display all products on auction in an editor page instead of scrolling through pages to access products in the app interface. Overall very happy with the app and service.

Lightning Bids
3 months using the app
August 11, 2021

Outstanding App and team, I've sent request and I received prompt reply by Laura. My request solved successfully. thank you .. 5 star

مزادات أون لاين
United Arab Emirates
3 months using the app
November 17, 2021

I have used Tipo for a year now. Been really great. The team has tweaked & edited as I needed for my elements and many auctions. Customer Service is awesome. Have questions or frustration with shopify code, just ask, there team helped out tremendously. Great value and speedy code.

BidTheLove.com
May 27, 2022

Very good app! Thanks to the amazing support team, they helped me a lot throughout the whole customization process.

OLDSKOOLTREASURES
Italy
April 4, 2023

Really nice app that is very easy to use. Hooked right into our system without issue. I had a question and customer support was very responsive. I recommend running a separate auction for each individual item, but they are very simple to set up. Highly recommend to anyone needing a simple Auction app!

DynaVap
August 1, 2019

This app is excellent app and very easy to use. I suggest it to all store that work on the base of auction. I made good auction at my store https://mechanocontrol.com. Thank you so much fir developer.

MechanoControl Automation Technology Co.
Kuwait
About 2 months using the app
August 6, 2021

Perfect for my needs. Team was extremely helpful with colour changes etc. Would highly recommend. I tried a few other apps and they were not as good as this one.

OA Leather Supply
About 2 months using the app
March 10, 2022

I used this app for an art auction and it was perfect! I could set up the auction effortlessly and my users (even the oldest ones) used it without any issue whatsoever. + their support is very responsive. I will definitely use it again.

Pauline.h.Art
Belgium
About 1 month using the app
April 5, 2023

So far so good! the support was on point with the trouble that we had for setting up a new auctions! thanks again guys!

ValentinoCorals
26 days using the app
January 26, 2022

Great app with awesome support. Have had a great experience with the app and support. Always replaying to request and the solution is maximum 1 day ahead. Have nothing bad to say about the app or service.

JUNEPORTEN