4.6
April 5, 2023

So far so good! the support was on point with the trouble that we had for setting up a new auctions! thanks again guys!

ValentinoCorals
26 days using the app
January 26, 2022

Great app with awesome support. Have had a great experience with the app and support. Always replaying to request and the solution is maximum 1 day ahead. Have nothing bad to say about the app or service.

JUNEPORTEN
Sweden
23 days using the app
September 3, 2020

I used this app to help me to do bid.I met some issue with coding,tipo support fixed the problem and good patience.Thank you very much

DealDig
Hong Kong SAR
21 days using the app
September 10, 2021

I needed help with a few changes being new to the app. Laura came to the rescue and helped all issues and solved them fast and effectively. Thank you Laura, Brilliant App. Brilliant service.

Culture Cards Au
16 days using the app
April 18, 2020

This app is great. It really adds some value to our site. I had some customization needs and performance needs, and Laura took care of it right away. Laura has provided me with excellent customer service. I defiantly recommend this app! Cheers!

Watch Rapport
15 days using the app
August 29, 2022

Im an artist and this auction app really met the level of esthetics and functionality. Do Recommend

Avigail Lasry
15 days using the app
June 19, 2020

So far so good, just started using this app needed some help with coding, support fixed the problem very quickly, thank you.

Enigma Antiques
Türkiye
7 days using the app
November 7, 2019

i was looking for somthing like this
great app !work very well
Excellent support. They have patience and are ready to help

DREAM DIAMONDS LTD.
7 days using the app
June 13, 2022

This app was good from the start. There were a couple of things I needed to adjust for simply for aesthetics. I contacted the support and they got back to me so quickly and made the changes for me instantly. Really impressed. The auction is running brilliantly. Would 100% recommend- thank you

Sophie Long
6 days using the app
September 13, 2019

Great product Customer service is A+++ Responded fast and answered all questions highly recommended!!!!!

eBuyLo