Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to create unlimited pixels, ideal for testing various products on platforms like TikTok. It's praised for its seamless Shopify integration, reliable performance, and multi-pixel tracking capabilities. Many find the customer support prompt and efficient. The app is also seen as offering good value for money.

April 26, 2024

nice app for testing various products at the same time on tiktok <3

Exaluna
20 days using the app
February 27, 2024

Interacted with support - great service - the software is easy to use and efficient no mucking around it just works. Thanks guys

Iluvida
15 days using the app
March 14, 2024

Great support service and easy to use

BuyBetter

nice

LifeSoEz
19 days using the app
January 15, 2024

As a Shopify store owner, finding the right apps to enhance our e-commerce experience is crucial, and Tixel has been a remarkable addition to our toolkit.

GirLux™
Belgium
19 days using the app
April 17, 2024

Works as intended

Jasper
18 days using the app
February 15, 2024

helped me when i had a probelm, much appricate it

Kelbies
Slovenia
2 days using the app
December 18, 2023

The setup was much easier than I anticipated. I was also pleasantly surprised when someone took the time to check in with me to see if things were working as expected.

Gifts 4 all of us
1 day using the app
September 30, 2023

I’ve just been using this app. I still struggling about the pixel that I’m making right now. But there is a very sweet amazing customer service helps us. That is absolutely helpful. And ain’t worry about nothing. Thank you so much and I let you know when I need help.

Yong