Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to enhance the online shopping experience through features like carousels, Instagram integration, user-generated content, and product videos. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, quick setup, and not affecting website loading speeds. The support team, particularly Niezl, Mikaela, and Gilbert, are frequently commended for their responsiveness. Suitable for businesses of all sizes, it's especially beneficial for those with engaging social media content. It also provides valuable customer behavior analytics and is competitively priced.

March 16, 2024

A very wonderful application and it has everything I need. also, the support team is very good.

I contacted them because I do not know how to use part of the application well, and they provided me with sufficient assistance.I highly recommend them, they know how to satisfy customers and have the best novelties that benefit the stores

SHEGLITTARY
3 months using the app
Tolstoy replied March 27, 2024

What a delight to hear! It's great that the application has everything you need, and even better to know that our support team was able to provide you with the assistance you required. Thanks for the glowing recommendation, it's clear they're dedicated to customer satisfaction and innovation! 🌟

April 26, 2024

Great seamless way to add UGC to our D2C experience! And their support is great - fast response and super helpful!

JOYÀ
9 months using the app
Tolstoy replied April 29, 2024

Glad to hear you're enjoying the seamless UGC integration and our responsive support team! Thanks for the feedback!

March 12, 2024

The Team at Tolstoy have been amazing. Quickly fixing an issue with our out of stock feature. Communication was excellent with Niezl, was the best experience from any app we work with! Would definitely recommend this app, easy to set up, create carousels and user friendly + great customer service if you run into any hiccups!

The Mad Hueys
21 days using the app
Tolstoy replied March 14, 2024

Thank you so much for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear about your positive experience with our team. Your recommendation means the world to us. We're here for you anytime you need assistance or have questions. Thanks for choosing Tolstoy!

March 13, 2024

We love this app. It was so easy to set up on the website, I love it that it doesn't affect the loading speed of the website, yet still provides a video for each of our products. This improves the whole online experience for our customers. Highly recommend.

Rugabub
About 2 months using the app
Tolstoy replied March 27, 2024

Thank you for your kind words! We're thrilled to hear that you love the app and that it has enhanced your customers' online experience without slowing down your website. Your recommendation means a lot to us!

March 20, 2024

This app's performance and features have me genuinely excited. It's evident that it'll be a game-changer for our online store, elevating the shopping experience for our customers and ultimately driving more sales. Its user-friendly interface and flawless integration with Shopify make it a breeze to manage. I must commend the Tolstoy team for their exceptional customer service – always there to assist promptly and effectively. Without a doubt, I highly recommend this app!

FaceFlex Türkiye
Türkiye
20 days using the app
Tolstoy replied March 27, 2024

Wow, your excitement is contagious! It's wonderful to hear how impactful the app has been for your online store. It sounds like you're poised for success with our features and seamless integration. Thanks for the recommendation! 🚀

March 13, 2024

Niezl was amazing help! She implemented the product page shoppable videos for me and coded them into my website within minutes! Really love the service, so efficient and fast.

Love Isabelle Jewellery
About 1 month using the app
Tolstoy replied March 14, 2024

We're happy to hear that! Our support team's quick and efficient service is a testament to our commitment to providing the best experience with our shoppable videos. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing our service.

May 9, 2024

Support is fabulous, I have just implemented Tolstoy and look forward to seeing how it affects our conversion rates!

Mama Movement
About 2 months using the app
Tolstoy replied May 20, 2024

That's great to hear! We hope Tolstoy boosts your conversion rates significantly. Looking forward to your success!

May 17, 2024

I am a new user to this app. I found Niezl to be extremely helpful, and very quick to respond to my questions, regardless if they were basic. He helped with customisation, installation and launching of the app. Also he was very quick to respond to my emails.
Great app!!

BreezeCare
8 days using the app
Tolstoy replied May 20, 2024

Thank you for your feedback! Your positive experience with our support and the app is greatly appreciated. Enjoy using the app!

April 24, 2024

I'm so happy with your applications it's a good application it helps people to use

Dialamadi Gory
19 days using the app
Tolstoy replied April 26, 2024

Thank you! We're thrilled to hear that you find the application helpful for people.

March 25, 2024

So far so good!
This app has been by far the easiest to setup - plus it is very intuitive. Highly recommend. It was up and running within the day!

Pet Honesty
4 days using the app
Tolstoy replied March 27, 2024

That's fantastic to hear! Thanks for sharing your positive experience. Happy to hear the app's been a breeze for you!