4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for optimizing Facebook advertising through enhanced tracking and management of multiple Facebook Pixels. It's praised for its easy setup, user-friendly dashboard, and ability to resolve tracking issues. The app is also appreciated for improving Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and integrating well with other Shopify apps. Many commend the customer support for their prompt and helpful service.

February 25, 2023

Deepanjoy solved my problem I had no idea about UTM but Deepanjoy solved my problem.
Thank you very much..!!!!

YEON
1 day using the app
Trackify X replied February 25, 2023

Hello to our friends at YEON

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Deepanjoy was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

August 25, 2023

Helpful Support. Just installed the app and seems to be working well! Thank you for the assistance with setup.

One Lucky Wish
About 20 hours using the app
Trackify X replied August 28, 2023

Hello One Lucky Wish,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this 5-star review. We are happy that you used our services to assist you with setting up your app. We offer this service to all of our merchants to help you customize your theme and options. It is great that Trackify X Facebook Pixel is working for your store.

Stephanie and the Customer Support Team

January 24, 2023

I start to use the app, and the support was very useful and react very quick to help me out on zoom. So let's see how it will work this few days

EllaVog
About 23 hours using the app
Trackify X replied January 24, 2023

Hello to our friends at EllaVog

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

April 30, 2023

I definitely recommend this app. It solves my problems and the customer support is great! I was helped even on a Sunday via zoom. Deepanjoy is a nice and friendly employee who helped me step by step.

S&A
Germany
About 15 hours using the app
Trackify X replied May 2, 2023

Hello, friends at S&A

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are so glad Deepanjoy was able to assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

June 3, 2023

Very helpfull support from Deeepanjoy.
The settings are quick and easy to understand. Thank you!

Kakoo Amsterdam ™
Switzerland
About 14 hours using the app
Trackify X replied June 5, 2023

Hello to our friends at Kakoo Amsterdam ™

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X. We are happy Deepanjoy was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

October 17, 2023

deenajoy helped me perfectly I am super happy with his assistance

Saphire's Glamour
Netherlands
35 minutes using the app
Trackify X replied October 19, 2023

Hi there Saphire's Glamour,

Thank you for your great review! We are happy to hear that Deepanjoy was able to assist you with your set up needs. We are here if you need us!

The Trackify support team

September 14, 2022

Great customer support answering questions. They give you zoom calls if you need it and walk through the process to make sure everything is properly set up. Also gift you support understanding the app... Great for checking my facebook stats. Thanks!

regalosdiamor
About 3 hours using the app
Trackify X replied September 15, 2022

Hello to our friends at regalosdiamor

Thank you for the glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

April 7, 2023

I thought something was wrong with my pixel setup. They immediately jumped with me into a zoom call to help. Very very very good support.

Osinski
Netherlands
About 2 hours using the app
Trackify X replied April 7, 2023

Hello to our friends at Osinski

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store great success!

February 8, 2023

Great support from Dylan, hop in the Zoom, and helped me to setup the pixel.
It's my first time using Trackify so I will have another review after I see how it works.

Wixlure
About 2 hours using the app
Trackify X replied February 9, 2023

Hello to our friends at Wixlure

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We go above and beyond to help every merchant and I am glad that we hit the mark for you. We wish you and your store a great success!

Edited May 25, 2020

best app for multipixel and very good support by mr tanmay...i would suggest to use this app.........

GOFITFASHION