Reviews (802)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for optimizing Facebook advertising through enhanced tracking and management of multiple Facebook Pixels. It's praised for its easy setup, user-friendly dashboard, and ability to resolve tracking issues. The app is also appreciated for improving Return on Ad Spend (ROAS) and integrating well with other Shopify apps. Many commend the customer support for their prompt and helpful service.

April 7, 2022

very easy to set up. support team quickly responded to my request and made my custom settings. very satisfied.

UkrainianHandmadeShoes
Ukraine
Trackify X replied April 7, 2022

Hello to our friends at UkrainianHandmadeShoes

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that our support team helped you with the custom settings quickly. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do. We wish you and your store great success!

Cheers,
Pushpesh & the Trackify Support Team

September 7, 2021

Last weekend I've noticed that my purchases were not coming through in facebook. I've added Trackify X to my store now, and i'm seeing much better results. I had a few questions and had a call with Dylan to go over my store to make sure everything was setup correct! Great tool & support :)

Run Comfort
Belgium
Trackify X replied September 8, 2021

Hello friends at Run Comfort

We are happy Dylan was able to assist you! :-) Thank you for leaving us this fantastic review! We really appreciate it! We wish you and your store great success :-)

-Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

June 14, 2021

The app works like a charm. Many people suggested me this app, because the default Facebook App did not track my conversions anymore. Support is very good! They

Wowsales
Singapore
Trackify X replied June 14, 2021

Hello friends at Wowsales

We are happy you love the app, thank you for leaving us this great review!

-Melissa & The Trackify Support Team

June 13, 2020

Customer service, response time, willing to support their customers and the videos that explain in-details the setting steps are great.

Before I try this app I was hesitated, but after I installed the app & starting to use it, I found many FB pixel issues got solved immediately without any complicated settings. It is highly appreciated.

Best Sparkling
March 13, 2023

I had a few questions about the app's features and capabilities, and that's when Dylan stepped in. Dylan's assistance was outstanding, and he went above and beyond to ensure that all of my concerns were addressed promptly and effectively. His knowledge of the app and his willingness to help were truly commendable, and I greatly appreciated his efforts.

whiskerpalace
Trackify X replied March 14, 2023

Hello to our friends at whiskerpalace

Thanks for sharing your review with us and the community. We're thrilled to learn that Dylan was able to assist you. We can’t thank you enough for taking the time to share your feedback with us and reminding us why we do what we do.

August 26, 2021

Great app as well as customer support! I hopped on a call with one of their team members and was shown everything I needed to know on installing the app and using all of its features.

TeethSaviour™
Trackify X replied August 26, 2021

Hello friends at TeethSaviour™

We are happy we could assist you! Thank you for your kind words. We really appreciate it! :-)

-Tanu & The Trackify Support Team

September 8, 2022

Great support, i think this will help our biz well. Excite dto keep testing but so far it looks like its doing the job! Thanks!

Athlete's Gift Shop
Trackify X replied September 9, 2022

Hello, friends at Athlete's Gift Shop

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X. We are happy our support team was able to assist you. We love having you as a customer and we are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!

November 30, 2020

Great Customer Service!! I have an issue with facebook pixel an on the way to get it fix step by step with Tanveer.

Up Ryse Outfits
Trackify X replied November 30, 2020

Hello to our friends from Up Ryse Outfits

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! We appreciate this fantastic review! We will let our support team know that their assistance was greatly appreciated ;-)

-Melissa & The Trackify Support Team

May 24, 2022

Deepanjoy helpt me directly with the installation through sharing screen and explained everything. The number are now more accurate than before. I would definitly recommend.

skinlaundry
Trackify X replied May 25, 2022

Hello, friends at skinlaundry

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are so glad Deepanjoy was able to assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed! We appreciate the high recommendation.

May 16, 2022

Just the best app, excellent and very fast support, I'm very happy with Trackify, I will use it forever.

SIERO
Mexico
3 days using the app
Trackify X replied May 17, 2022

Hello friends at SIERO

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Trackify X and we are glad our support team could assist you! We love having you as a customer and are always here to help your Shopify store succeed!