Traffic Guard

Traffic Guard

by Oriontec

Block or redirect users based on their IP and geolocation

The Lighting Outlet

Great app and great customer support.
I needed help with a request and they went above and beyond to help.
Keep up the great work guys.

Sugabuba

We tried it. It wasn’t helpful for us. After we uninstalled it, they continue to charge us for months without any explanation.

LEDD Empowered Inc.

Very solid - Tested and verified - if you have any questions test it with a VPN! I would really really recommend this APP 100%

I just wish it had more options & Features example:

Photos lock - specific pages re-direct etc, etc

The Deal Nut

It doesn't matter if you block a city, state, or country, traffic still gets through easily. app does not work as advertised and is certainly not worth the cost.

My Event Decor

For the past three months I had seen my bounce rate rise and it was only checking the Geo location city in Google Analytics that I discovered it was actually bot visits from a certain American city. They had increased so much that a month ago this location was responsible for sending 12% of "visitors, and for today alone, 36% to my website.
By simply installing Traffic Guard and blocking this city, plus a country who seems to send me daily questionable SEO offers, they are no longer reaching my website and my bounce rate is already decreasing. Thank you Traffic Guard!

Texturingxyz

Simply the best app to track and block IP.
We use it to block some fraudulent customers based on single IP and geo.
The support is great, fast and super efficient too. I would recommend this to anyone having issues with frauds, or anyone in need of accurate statistics on their visitors for your marketing campaigns.

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Perfect for blocking unwanted traffic

Brave Trendy

Amazing app, easy to set up with an incredible customer support! It absolutely does everything perfectly as described and also very user-friendly! Download now!

Tshirtbruno

Great app! And the staff was very helpful when I wanted to change my redirection rules. Thanks a bunch!

Gibou Ca

I feel a lot safer knowing that my store has blocked my competitors !

Previous 1