Traffic Guard

Traffic Guard

by Oriontec

Block or redirect users based on their IP and geolocation

Coca Beauty

Amazing customer support! Definitely recommend to anyone looking to protect their store from pesky bots or different countries.

Nayiri

Really great tool! Well made, works as described. It bocks traffic from unwanted IP's or locations. Good if you don't want traffic from specific location. In my case, I only want traffic from 1 country, so I can block the rest. UI is well made, not complicated as other apps I have in my store.

CORE Medical Equipment

Be very careful ! This app caused all our Google Ads to become Disapproved due to Destination Mismatch - Final URL didn't match. I do believe the app redirected traffic per our rules within the app, so 5 Stars for that!

The Microbrand Store

UI is straightforward with decent rule options such as allow, redirect, or show blank page (after loading complete.) The last option is a nice soft block option as you can hide your store from folks and make it look more like a bug rather than making it obvious they're blocked.

However, this has one fatal flaw which has been tested over the last month. Even with lightish traffic, say 1k sessions per day, you cannot use the main search log function to look for specific occurrences. It always consistently times out. If you want to see if someone who is blocked (say someone posting fraudulent orders frequently) and you have a rule in place to block them, you could see log entries that triggered the rule from the rule but only for the current day. Thus you have no way of looking back over a longer period of time for specific rule traffic or doing any general searches, even with current traffic.

Having an unsearchable log makes this a not so good solution. Things worked great at first when we didn't have a large log stretching back months so probably this is just a database optimization/indexing and query issue. If this was fixed, by allowing rules to display hits going back further than 1 day, and by allowing paginated log searching over a date range that doesn't time out, then it would be a 5 star app.

We'll probably look to evaluate alternatives since not being able to search logs is a critical failure.

May 5, 2020

Hello,

We’re deeply sorry if the app didn’t include the features you expected.

We have emailed you to see how we can help improve your experience with our app.

Sincerely,
The Oriontec team

BYCHARI

The app does exactly what it is set up to do. I set up my rule and you can see the daily traffic when you open the app. Support is incredible and if you have any question at all, Rich is there to help. I had a very specific request and Rich provided the information I needed in order to fully set up traffic guard.

Dermadry

Very happy about Traffic Guard. The app did what it had to do, the customer service was also very reactive when I had a question...

For the price, I couldn't ask for anything more.

The Lighting Outlet

Great app and great customer support.
I needed help with a request and they went above and beyond to help.
Keep up the great work guys.

Sugabuba

We tried it. It wasn’t helpful for us. After we uninstalled it, they continue to charge us for months without any explanation.

LEDD Empowered Inc.

Very solid - Tested and verified - if you have any questions test it with a VPN! I would really really recommend this APP 100%

I just wish it had more options & Features example:

Photos lock - specific pages re-direct etc, etc

The Deal Nut

It doesn't matter if you block a city, state, or country, traffic still gets through easily. app does not work as advertised and is certainly not worth the cost.

Previous 1 3