Traffic Guard

Traffic Guard

by Oriontec

Block or redirect users based on their IP and geolocation

The Deal Nut

It doesn't matter if you block a city, state, or country, traffic still gets through easily. app does not work as advertised and is certainly not worth the cost.

My Event Decor

For the past three months I had seen my bounce rate rise and it was only checking the Geo location city in Google Analytics that I discovered it was actually bot visits from a certain American city. They had increased so much that a month ago this location was responsible for sending 12% of "visitors, and for today alone, 36% to my website. By simply installing Traffic Guard and blocking this city, plus a country who seems to send me daily questionable SEO offers, they are no longer reaching my website and my bounce rate is already decreasing. Thank you Traffic Guard!

Texturingxyz

Simply the best app to track and block IP. We use it to block some fraudulent customers based on single IP and geo. The support is great, fast and super efficient too. I would recommend this to anyone having issues with frauds, or anyone in need of accurate statistics on their visitors for your marketing campaigns.

Ilovegrowingmarijuana

Perfect for blocking unwanted traffic

Brave Trendy

Amazing app, easy to set up with an incredible customer support! It absolutely does everything perfectly as described and also very user-friendly! Download now!

Tshirtbruno

Great app! And the staff was very helpful when I wanted to change my redirection rules. Thanks a bunch!

Gibou Ca

I feel a lot safer knowing that my store has blocked my competitors !

Beautifulviews

I only sell in North America so I wanted to block all other IP from store. Set up rules for US and Canada. Used a VPN to try to access my store from various countries around the world and found that several got through to site anyway. Program seems easy to set up and has some nice features but I just don't have the time or desire to fine tune it, should just work with the rules system available. Update: Traffic Guard support has been active in checking out my situation and looking into the issues I had with my original installation. The company seems very responsive and extremely interested in helping solve issues. I'm increasing my review to 4 stars due to their willingness "make things right" and ensure their product performs as expected on my web site. I'm willing to try the program again and will update later after using the app for a couple of months.

Aboutee

Great app and very helpful support!

Paul Valentine Us

Really helps us block countries like China... The redirect works allows very good. Quite impressed by the power of this app. Would recommend!
Previous 1