Reviews (5,728)

4.8

Merchants highly recommend this translation app for its comprehensive features and superior performance. It translates all 3rd party apps, improving the international shopping experience. The intuitive UI/UX is seamlessly integrated into the Shopify backend. It offers superior translation with DeepL integration and an automatic content checking feature. The customer service is exceptional, with a responsive team available 24/7. Additional features include a currency converter and customizable options. Merchants praise its accurate translations and the support team's ability to quickly resolve technical issues.

July 10, 2024

I had a minor issue with Shopify product variants not displaying after switching the language, using the Transcy app.

The support team were easily available through live chat, responded to me within minutes, and had the issue resolved shortly after. Fantastic level of support, I am very happy with our decision to use Transcy for our Japanese online store.

Leatherwood Bespoke Rosin - Japan
Japan
9 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied July 17, 2024

Hi Andrew,

This is Patrick from Transcy. Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for Transcy users like you.

Along with Transcy, we extremely advise you to check our OneCommerce blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@transcy.io

Patrick

May 27, 2024

Customer service is top notch. If we have an issue we can count on them to reply within minutes on their live chat. Very friendly and would recommend this app to everyone. Thank you for your support.

Cris and the team have been very helpful!

Chateau Beauportail
France
12 months using the app

Hi there,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with Transcy. I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Furthermore we really care how your business is in e-commerce market, so we highly recommend you to take time to visit our blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other apps from OneCommerce which might be helpful for your business.

Mirabel

June 27, 2024

Very good experience with Polaris from Customer Support. She was very fast in her responses and helped me solve my problem!

iqpowertools
Over 1 year using the app
OneCommerce.io replied July 7, 2024

Hi Josh,

Patrick

May 27, 2024

Excellent support. I started to set up the app and started with chat for support. They were very fast to help me and I have the site translated the same day. Thank you. I look forward to seeing how this works for me.

The Sound Journey Store - Canada's Largest Selection of Bowls, Gongs and more
About 1 month using the app

Hi Ivan,

I'm Kaylin from Transcy. Thanks for your positive review.

We hope you have a good experience with our support team and Transcy app.

Additionally, please spend your precious time to visit our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ in relation to e-commerce knowledge as well as the latest news of Transcy.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us via our live chat or email us at support@transcy.io, we are always willing to help you!

Kaylin

April 19, 2024

A bit of complex structure to do everything alone, but the support is great. Just now received a lot of help from Giselle who solved all my issues!

The Tea Centre of Stockholm
Sweden
Over 1 year using the app
OneCommerce.io replied April 22, 2024

Hi Gihan,

I'm Bellamy from Transcy. We would like to thank you for such a wonderful review of you.

Your feedback really means a lot to our Transcy team and we have been trying our best to develop and improve Transcy to serve you and meet your demand.

At the same time, your business would be more than successful, if you spend your time to take a look our blog at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ for for latest news regarding not only Transcy, but also other our OneCommerce applications and e-commerce tips.

Bellamy

May 21, 2024

Good app, does what it needs to do. Good customer service.

Marvin's
Netherlands
About 1 year using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 29, 2024

Hi there,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

In case you do not know, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Jocelyn

May 30, 2024

Really nice app with a great team behind, they helped me to solve an issue with my store and that was quickly done

Adventify
France
About 2 months using the app

Hi Marouanne,

This is Jocelyn from Transcy. Thank you so much for your generous review.

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know via our live chat or email us at support@transcy.io

Jocelyn

May 17, 2024

The customer support team was very responsive and timely and did a great job of helping me resolve my issue.

Vatrer
China
10 months using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 29, 2024

Hi there,

Here's Oriana from Transcy. Thank you so much for your awesome comments, we're really happy to know that you love our app & support.

In addition, using Transcy combined with general knowledge about e-commerce market via our OneCommerce blogs at https://onecommerce.io/blog/ which might be helpful for your business

Please, don't hesitate to reach us for any queries or concerns via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Oriana

May 10, 2024

Very good Customer Support! I had a problem with the language I wanted to integrate not getting published to my store. The Support Team was extremely friendly and fast in resolving the issue. Great Customer Experience.

Thank you Bo and Alene.

Arqala
Germany
12 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied May 20, 2024

Hi there,

I'm Mirabel from Transcy. It sounds like you had a good time with us.

If you have any questions or need help, feel free to contact us at any time via our live chat or email us at support@fireapps.io

Mirabel

July 10, 2024

Great useable app, lots of functionality to edit the widget from a design standpoint. Would be great to have more options regarding where to place the widget on the screen. For mobile it would be good to have it at the bottom right of the screen.

Sesto Fasteners
New Zealand
2 days using the app
OneCommerce.io replied July 17, 2024

Hi Sesto,

Here's Kane from Transcy. Thanks for your great review and your feedback about our support would be really meaningful to me. Rest assured that we will do our best to deserve your trust.

More than this, our OneCommerce blog has been a great source for merchants in e-commerce market, and we are proud that we are contributing our effort to make our visitors knowledge deeper, so do not hesitate to give it a try at https://onecommerce.io/blog/

Kane