4.8

Merchants highly value this app for its accurate translations and reliable currency conversions, praising its user-friendly design and intuitive interface. They find the SEO/Bulk Product Edit features beneficial for efficiency and appreciate the offline functionality for international transactions. The support team is commended for their swift and effective problem-solving. Merchants report increased engagement and sales from non-English speaking regions, and the voice recognition feature is noted for its precision. The app is appreciated for simplifying localization, translating product descriptions and reviews, and making stores more accessible to a diverse audience. Merchants also value the easy setup process and the ability to add extra languages.

March 28, 2024

super, pas encore utiliser a voir

The Trendy Boutik
France
1 minute using the app
August 20, 2023

Because Translate My store is really convenient and solves the problem of my language barrier, thank you very much to the developer

Reborn I sell my soul in the world
China
About 1 month using the app
June 15, 2023

Very good, very nice. Very goooood very niiiiiice! I didn't! try the app yet, but I've already used another app from this team and I can clearly say that was awesome! I'm pretty sure this app will meet the same standards.

Pawsitivepaws
Netherlands
6 days using the app
January 19, 2024

Parace bom ainda estou testando. Tem muitas opções e algumas traduções grátis.

Samayba
Brazil
1 day using the app
May 22, 2023

Very happy with this app! Easy to use and the customer support is always friendly and very professional.

Berryconcept Shop

Mi Lienzo Decor
Bolivia
41 minutes using the app
June 7, 2023

Nice app. Easy to use. Very reliable. I've always had good experiences from Hextom products in general.

Araa Active
5 months using the app
March 30, 2024

good

fat sheep studio
China
2 minutes using the app
Edited June 1, 2023

TSM help me to set up the currency my shop, thanks. Which done the great job, i do recommend for everyone use it.

JIEGEM 姊的珠寶
Taiwan
13 days using the app
June 14, 2023

great app to download for you store, it allow you to change language, currency, and also it has free plans available.

Pooch Me!