4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its accurate translation and currency conversion features. It's praised for its intuitive interface, SEO/Bulk Product Edit capabilities, and user-friendly navigation. Many appreciate the app's ability to transform their stores into a global platform by translating product descriptions and reviews. The customer service is noted for its promptness and customized solutions. The free version is also well-received, offering a wide range of languages and currencies, making it a game-changer for reaching an international audience.

February 27, 2024

Stay far away from this app!

The translations they offer are terrible and trying to communicate with their customer support team is like talking to a wall.

They simply do not care in the slightest about your problems with the app as long as you pay them money. I have used this app for almost three years and therefore I have a lot of experience with their customer support.

Seriously save yourself the headache and the money and do not give these developers a single cent, for they do not deserve it.

Weriion
Sweden
Over 2 years using the app
Edited April 9, 2024

Not good at all, took hours to translate and the translations barely show up on my store. I now use another translation app and everything went 10 times quicker. Don't waste your money on this

posterfashion
Belgium
About 1 month using the app
January 26, 2024

It translated our URL slugs even though we don't want to, there's no option to deselect URL slugs, which caused a big mess and a lot of broken links that we needed to search for and fix manually.
Their support is an absolute disappointment, we are trying to reach them for a week and all we get is a bot saying "will connect you to an agent"but that agent never appears.

Graudupes EU
Latvia
8 days using the app
April 7, 2024

totally trash, useless and ruin another apps

Miss Suki Wedding
Hong Kong SAR
25 minutes using the app
February 1, 2024

Unfortunately the translate feature is awful, totally destroyed my precise translation made by Translate & Adapt app.

Thank you for losing hours of my time.

WHOSE
Poland
21 minutes using the app
December 7, 2023

I have no effect with real -time translation function. And I canceled the subscription after paying $ 15.99, and the previous subscription function was gone. This is a scam!!!!

CARPLAY4SALE
China
About 7 hours using the app
April 11, 2024

A program that looks like shit, rubbish

OOLACTIVE
Hong Kong SAR
2 days using the app
October 21, 2023

Was bringen einem 50 Sprachen die man Übersetzen kann wenn man nur so wenig Wörter zur Verfügung hat in unserem und wahrscheinlich in den meisten Shops würde das nicht mal für eine Sprache ausreichen aber höchstens zwei. Hauptsache man kauft für 10 Dollar nochmal 10.000 Wörter. Da würde die Übersetzung der z.b. 50 Sprachen gefühlt mehr kosten als der BIP von Deutschland. Das sollte definitiv überarbeitet werden. 99% der Konkurrenz bieten eine bestimmte Anzahl an Sprachen und die darf man dann auch ohne Beschränkung von Wörtern oder Buchstaben übersetzen. Es gibt ebenfalls Bild Übersetzung und Co. und kostet weniger.

Definitiv nicht Empfehlenswert. In meinen Augen grenzt das an Betrug. Werben mit bis zu 50 Sprachen aber unmöglich mit dem Paket 50 Sprachen zu Übersetzen ohne sehr viel Geld auszugeben. Auch ein Stern ist zu viel.

Vérsulo
Germany
About 1 hour using the app
August 24, 2023

Terrible app. It does not help you add any Hreflang and Canonical Tags onto the translated content.

Signed up the highest plan and paid for content translation by words for 8+ languages and get panelized for duplicated content by Google.

When you find out your SEO performance dropped it is late. We lost tens of thousands of revenue because of this app.

Support is lackluster at best, slow response time and not helpful.

Tallmenshoes.com
Over 1 year using the app
Edited March 14, 2023

TRANSLATION ERROR IN THE BANNER ALL THE TIME! A TRANSLATION FROM LAST MONTH ABOUT AN ALREADY PAST PROMOTION SUDDENLY APPEARS IN THE TOP BANNER
Of all the opinions that I have been able to provide about applications, this is going to be the first about the poor Customer Service...

I explain to him that I have some "hreflang" and canonical errors that I can't solve, I show him a screenshot ... and the person from Hextom just tells me, I literally quote her message:

"I believe this should be removed. The canonical is not needed if you have reflang"

And it is over! nor how I do it, nor that they are going to do it ... the minimum effort and the worst thing is that she says "I believe is ..."
sorry? tell me something that you are sure of! that for that you are the technical support of the application!

That only prolongs the messages because I will have to respond: "and how do I delete it?" Can you confirm with someone on your team that this is really what needs to be removed and how?

We have already done many manual translations and wanted to know if it worked well before to update the payment plan, but the truth ... I do not know what to do.

KOOMPLIMENTS