4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its real-time inventory syncing across multiple platforms, preventing overselling and streamlining inventory management. It's especially useful for businesses selling unique items on various platforms. The bundling and kitting function is praised for tracking inventory of products with multiple options. The app is user-friendly, easy to set up, and has an intuitive interface. Customer service is responsive and efficient. Despite some finding the pricing high, it's seen as a valuable investment due to its ability to handle large inventories and high traffic. The app also includes an inventory alert for effective stock management.

June 30, 2023

Trunk has been exactly what I needed to allow me to sell on three platforms. It was easy to setup, get going right away and is spot on in syncing inventory on all three platforms. It is a very well thought out system and works great! I also love the inventory stock alert feature as well as stock lookup by SKU or partial product title.

Alpine Holiday Bows
About 1 month using the app
December 29, 2023

Seamless and lightning fast. Trunk calculates automatically how many quilt kits I can sell based on the amount of yardage I have in stock. No more manually calculating and adjusting the remainder on the bolt, no more overselling kits. Instead I get awarning when inventory of a kit runs low and can arrange my backorders in time.

floydthefox
Germany
2 minutes using the app
May 16, 2024

Trunk really helped us solved a major problem we have while using both Square and Shopify. We are a tea shop that utilizes Square for all the restaurant side features and have moved to Shopify for our e-commerce features. Having those stock link up is vital to us so it's nice that Trunk does that for us automatically.

Steep LA
3 months using the app
July 1, 2023

I’ve been trying to sync inventory across a wholesale and retail site manually and was always forgetting something! Trunk was a perfect solution and has already helped take away that stress in the first day we set it up. Plus, I love that there’s room for growth if I decide to show on other wholesale sites!

Madeline Parks Designs
20 days using the app
July 18, 2023

Trunk isn't the first inventory syncing software we have tried, but its the first one that worked perfectly the first time, and made the whole process easy.

Redwood Rings
3 months using the app
June 14, 2023

Trunk is the perfect solution to an inventory problem I was having. I use another app for inventory of raw materials and manufacturing, but with the addition of Trunk, I am now able to sync inventory levels of manufactured goods across all of my platforms. This has already saved me hours of stress and frustration. After a busy fourth quarter last year and manually adjusting inventory levels across multiple platforms and accidentally overselling, I knew something had to change. Trunk is my failsafe for this year's holiday season and I look forward to the automation inventory adjustments of Trunk.

Forged Flare®
24 days using the app
June 1, 2023

Trunk has been vital in helping us link stock between our two Shopify stores together. Without trunk our business wont be able to keep track of inventory, and we'd be consistently letting customers down.

Reptiles By Post
17 days using the app
July 7, 2023

With the discontinuation of Quickbooks Commerce, Trunk has been an amazing alternative to keep our inventory streamlined across multiple sales channels. The bundle feature in Pro account is essential for our box sets as well. I’ve already recommended this app to other small businesses!

Film Pin Society
17 days using the app
May 30, 2023

Well organized and easy to use. I had a bit of a challenge with setup but James was a great help.

tinyfeats
2 months using the app
June 14, 2023

Trunk does a great job about syncing my inventory between shopify storefronts and is super super fast at doing so! The team has been responsive - I recommend checking it out!

Rainier Watch