4.9

Merchants highly recommend this real-time inventory management app, especially for businesses selling unique or handmade items. It's praised for preventing double selling and its ability to manage inventory for bundles, kits, and raw materials across multiple platforms. Many appreciate its user-friendly interface, responsive customer service, and affordable pricing. The app's stock alert feature and time-saving capabilities have been instrumental in business growth.

February 6, 2024

I've been selling on Etsy for 5 years and just started a shop on Shopify and just made my first sale there. So far inventory syncing is working great and there are no worries about over-selling. Just for start-ups and also due to current exchange rate (weak JPY against USD), I feel the cost for subscribing TRUNK is a bit high. But I definitely need this app for operating multiple shops. Great app.

C.Japan
Japan
February 5, 2024

Trunk offers an excellent solution that seamlessly integrates with the majority of my selling platforms. I opted for Trunk primarily due to its pricing, user interface and speed, over other applications. Although Trunk was the last app I tested, all of the preceding apps were substandard, with clunky interfaces, and some didn't even perform the tasks they offered. Fortunately, Trunk delivered a hassle-free solution that enabled my automotive parts stock to synchronise across various platforms, in the multiple variations I have for each product, precisely as advertised.

SCP Automotive
February 4, 2024

Trunk has made it possible to automate and include Etsy into my business. It's addressed the huge headache I was having with my stock system.

Pinstachiio
2 months using the app
January 26, 2024

I am a long time etsy seller who finally branched out to open my own shopify store. I heard about Trunk through some forum posts and knew I would need the inventory management service; many of the items I handmake are one of a kind. I had some trouble in the beginning with variations not lining up and was ready to throw in the towel. However, the staff at Trunk was super patient and even let me have another free trial to make sure the service would work for me! I just officially signed up for a paid plan and I know it will be well worth the money.

Aidille
January 23, 2024

Trunk was a lifesaver for us! After we created our product add on kits we realized that we had multiple SKUs that we needed to keep track of in our inventory. With Trunk it was so simple! Now when we add more sales channels we will already be set up! Highly Recommend

TERRA X
January 18, 2024

We had issues syncing 2 products with the same SKU in Shopify. This solved the problem in a heartbeat, could not have been easier. Joy to use.

Mustard Made US
About 1 month using the app
January 11, 2024

Trunk Inventory helped solve my biggest problem with selling the same items on Amazon, eBay, and Shopify. It is a simple program that isn't difficult and bloated with functions I didn't want or need. Trunk Inventory gives me the ability to manage my business the way I want.

4 stars given because I would like to see some features added, but so far it's the best solution I have found.

EZ Loader Trailers.com
17 days using the app
December 31, 2023

At last! A simple, effective multichannel inventory syncing services that also does kitting & bundling without charging crazy prices or trying to also do shipping. Plays nicely alongside the usual shipping solutions and is the perfect solution for anyone taking that first step from a marketplace like Etsy into selling the same products on their own website. Looks like it will scale well to multiple channels and high SKU counts.

Notes & Clips
24 days using the app
December 29, 2023

Seamless and lightning fast. Trunk calculates automatically how many quilt kits I can sell based on the amount of yardage I have in stock. No more manually calculating and adjusting the remainder on the bolt, no more overselling kits. Instead I get awarning when inventory of a kit runs low and can arrange my backorders in time.

floydthefox
Germany
2 minutes using the app
December 19, 2023

Absolutely amazing!! Unlike similar sites, Trunk is affordable and a lifesaver for a small business selling on several sites, such as Amazon and Etsy. To be able to enter inventory on just Trunk, and this site automatically minuses when an item is purchased, saves me time, and worries about making sure my numbers match. Thank you for being here, Trunk; you're a lifesaver!

Crazy Goat Soaps