Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, customization options, and efficient problem-solving capabilities. It's praised for its affordability and the value it provides, even in its free version. The app offers various review display styles and is easy to integrate, enhancing the professional look of websites. Many appreciate its outstanding customer support, with quick responses and helpful assistance, even on weekends. The app is continuously being developed, with new features being added in response to merchant requests. It's suitable for both beginners and advanced shops, offering services to import reviews from other sites seamlessly. Many merchants appreciate its fast and efficient service, with some reporting problem resolution in less than 5 minutes.

January 5, 2024

I was having some issues getting the reviews to show up on my Shopify store, but using the chat tool - a representative had the reviews up and running within minutes! Awesome service!

That Basic Wick
11 months using the app
TrustApps replied March 7, 2024

We appreciate your kind words and are grateful to have had the opportunity to assist you with our app and customer support. Thank you for choosing us as your partner in business.

January 15, 2024

Amazing support - I had a question about having reviews across multiple products and he jumped on a google meeting and quickly showed me how to do it. Have never had support like that on an APP!!

Zeally Herbs
9 months using the app

January 8, 2024

I am excited about using this product. We have customers who love our products and want to tell the world. So we are happy to use TrustReviews as our review app. I was happy to have their support staff help me set it up. Now we are off and running at. www.godsbest4you.com

James Fisher

God's Best
2 months using the app
TrustApps replied March 7, 2024

Your positive feedback means the world to us! We're thrilled that our app and customer support have helped your business succeed.

April 9, 2024

So far I am super impressed with this app. I had to get help over chat, and the guy, logged into my account and made the changes I needed for me. I was worried this process would be a nightmare and it wasn't. My day is made!

thehouseofbotanicals
11 days using the app
TrustApps replied April 13, 2024

It means a lot to us that you had such a great experience using our app and customer support. We're glad that we were able to make a difference in your business.

January 13, 2024

Very happy with this app, the customer service team were available on a Saturday (weekend) Ebrahim was very helpful I got a resolution within 15 minutes. Highly recommended by me.

Valnesmar
3 months using the app

Edited March 27, 2024

Easy to set up and manage, if there's an issue developers are very responsive and quick to resolve any issues

Added 27/03/24: Fantastic to deal with when I had an issue in pending reviews as Ebrahim found a solution very quickly

Bargara Shoes
4 months using the app
TrustApps replied March 7, 2024

We're so happy to have been able to help you achieve your goals with our app and customer support. Thank you for your kind words and for choosing us as your partner in business.

April 9, 2024

My problem/question was answered and resolved within five minutes. Amazing.

Owning the Dash LLC
25 days using the app
TrustApps replied April 13, 2024

Thank you for leaving a positive review and for choosing our app to help optimize your Shopify store. We're excited to be a part of your success story!

January 16, 2024

Amazing support, very educate and helpful. I really like this app, helped me a lot with my reviews and it looks amazing. Highly recommended !

PapersPleasure
21 days using the app

February 4, 2024

Yes very good service. The person helped me very well and very quick with my problem. Thanks a lot

Pomdog.nl
Netherlands
1 day using the app
April 8, 2024

Had some problems installing it myself but contacted Ebrahim through the chat feature and he fixed it in under 10 minutes. Amazing service!!

Noi Publishing
26 minutes using the app
TrustApps replied April 13, 2024

We're delighted to hear that our app and customer support exceeded your expectations. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to serving you again in the future.