Turn 14 Distribution

Start your T14 store - with fitment data - in a few minutes!

From $99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

MotionAutoPerformance

The product integration and information works well. The collections and information allow for easy customizing for your store. The fulfillment saves time making orders a breeze.

ums-tuning.com

After many years we decided to launch a new website on the shopify platform, and this app is absolutely a godsend. Turn 14 has been one of the best professional partners we have had in our time in business, and this app just solidifies how far they will go to make sure that their distributors have every tool possible to get the best out of their website. After initial installation of the app and loading products, we ran into a few small issues that we could not resolve and the Data team was quick and professional with their responses and actually found the issue with only a few pieces of data given to them. Want to make sure the Data team knows we appreciate their hard work and we are absolutely confident that anything that comes up in the future will be handled the same!

Race Ready Auto Parts

This app is very easy to use and intuitive. I was using another app for my data and it was much more tedious to use. I find Data Here To There app for Turn 14 is a set it and forget it app. The customer service from them is first class. My inquiries are answered same day and if I have something urgent they get right back to me. I would definitely recommend Data Here To There's Turn 14 app.

Upshift Performance

This is a great app. Makes the intial setup much easier and you can't beat sync inventory etc. There are many features and filters to help the app match your specific needs. I give 4 stars on overall funtionality as some of the features or filters aren't as customizable. Limits you on certian things just a bit. The support is 5 star. I can't say enough about the customer service, they are timely in emailing back, correcting any issues and just overall education on using the app. Overall very great app to streamline your store and worth the price.

Miami AutoSport Technik

Excellent app - changed my life. Forget crazy csv files with tons of errors.. your catalog will be up to date 24/7! Great support team as well! Highly recommend

November 17, 2021

Hello. Thanks so much for your kind words! We do work hard to keep your store up to date and our customers well supported too :-). All the best with your store!
- The Team @DH2T

wragthmotorsports

Awesome APP. The Data Here-to-there team in conjunction with T14 have really made this super smooth and easy. Super easy to setup and will save time putting in orders on a daily basis. Shout out to Alexandra for going over and beyond ensuring everything worked before going live. 5 stars, highly recommended. The cost of the subscription is a bargain for the hours saved every month.

November 9, 2021

Thanks so much for your kind review. We really appreciate the feedback! We promise to keep building them if you keep coming back for more :-)

Alliance Racing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been very useful to help us keep our website updated with latest products and pricing. We were having MAP issues with a different app that was supposed to be updating regularly, but was not updating as we had expected. Since using this app, we've had no MAP violations and our pricing is accurate. Support has been timely as well. Any time we have an issue/question, their support team is quick to assist and help us through it and get a resolution. I do wish the descriptions for a lot of the products were more descriptive, but that's a Turn14 problem, not a problem with the app. One thing Turn14 doesn't tell you, is that some brands do not allow product descriptions to be passed over via API, so brands like GReddy won't have good descriptions. Again, not an app issue, but something worth knowing about.

November 9, 2021

Hello, thank you for the review. We appreciate what you say about product descriptions and we certainly do our best to encourage improvement in that area. Turn 14 is aware of it too and does what they can to influence the brands to improve the quality of their data, as well. We'll keep working on it!

Rock Bottom Truck

Time consuming setup as expected, but user friendly, and great support. We've used others with clunky and outdated systems that actually cost more. DH2T is worth what you pay.

November 9, 2021

Thanks very much for your review. We're happy to hear that overall, you've had a positive experience with our app. We think a lot about usability and always do our best to listen to feedback and incorporate ideas for improvement in every update.

Bronco Bastards

If I could rate 0 stars I would! This app was the biggest waste of time for me! To start with everything was working well with the app at first, or maybe it never really worked and I never noticed... After a few days on setting everything up with the app and the distributor, I got to importing products. Now my store is very simple. I focus on one vehicle model that is relatively new. There are maybe 50 direct-fit products available for this vehicle. So I have my vehicle filtering setup to import or sync all products specific to that vehicle that is specially ordered, out of stock, or in stock. About 3/4 of the products import that I know is on the distributor's site. I thought or maybe a glitch, I reached out to DHTT and they just gave me basic robot responses in other words NO HELP. So I figured the rest of the products would just take more time. So I turned off all sync settings besides sync for the UPC code. That way I can edit product titles and descriptions so these products can follow my site's standard formatting. Well, Long story short my mistake for not saving a backup. But the DHTT app actually imported the rest of the products that haven't been imported yet. But in the process, it removed all of the Brands for the products I have already edited (lost all data on those products) So I reached out to DHTT with a few example SKUs that got deleted and a brief description of what I did to help them troubleshoot what had happened. I went back and forth with DHTT for over a week and kept getting the run-around answer that the devs are still looking into it... It got to the point that my emails were being ignored and Id have to email everyone in one thread to try to get someone to respond. This was a big waste of my time and money. Wouldnt recommend this app to anyone! On a side note, If you plan on jamming all of your products into one collection and not have any type of organization or category filtering, and no ability to change titles and descriptions. This app will probably work fine for you. I did a lot of research on this app. Just look at the other companies that left reviews, look at how their products are organized on their site and also notice that non of them have their own titles or descriptions either... If you want a proper app that can do more for you and be more efficient and effective id highly recommend looking for a different app.

August 29, 2021

To summarize, the main issue was with customizing the titles and descriptions then removing the products with a filter. To help with this scenario we have added a new "Disable removal of filtered products" option in the Filters tab. This will allow the user to preview the filter report before enabling the automatic removal of products. Please try this out and let us know if it helps. Note that store owners who simply want their catalog to 'flow' with Turn 14 should not use this new feature.

We do not feel that your comments about the team ignoring you or sending robot responses were fair. The support team is definitely human and we sometimes need to ask for patience on complex issues.

BRC Raceworks

Great app and great support. This app really streamlined the process. We can easily download collections with one click, and it updates very often. Best of all data syncs and keeps a transparent line of communication between customer and store. 5 out of 5.

Previous 1