Turn 14 Distribution

Turn 14 Distribution

by Data Here-to-There

Start your T14 store - with fitment data - in a few minutes!

Alliance Racing

This app has been very useful to help us keep our website updated with latest products and pricing. We were having MAP issues with a different app that was supposed to be updating regularly, but was not updating as we had expected. Since using this app, we've had no MAP violations and our pricing is accurate. Support has been timely as well. Any time we have an issue/question, their support team is quick to assist and help us through it and get a resolution. I do wish the descriptions for a lot of the products were more descriptive, but that's a Turn14 problem, not a problem with the app. One thing Turn14 doesn't tell you, is that some brands do not allow product descriptions to be passed over via API, so brands like GReddy won't have good descriptions. Again, not an app issue, but something worth knowing about.

Rock Bottom Truck

Time consuming setup as expected, but user friendly, and great support. We've used others with clunky and outdated systems that actually cost more. DH2T is worth what you pay.

Bronco Bastards

If I could rate 0 stars I would! This app was the biggest waste of time for me! To start with everything was working well with the app at first, or maybe it never really worked and I never noticed... After a few days on setting everything up with the app and the distributor, I got to importing products. Now my store is very simple. I focus on one vehicle model that is relatively new. There are maybe 50 direct-fit products available for this vehicle. So I have my vehicle filtering setup to import or sync all products specific to that vehicle that is specially ordered, out of stock, or in stock. About 3/4 of the products import that I know is on the distributor's site. I thought or maybe a glitch, I reached out to DHTT and they just gave me basic robot responses in other words NO HELP. So I figured the rest of the products would just take more time. So I turned off all sync settings besides sync for the UPC code. That way I can edit product titles and descriptions so these products can follow my site's standard formatting. Well, Long story short my mistake for not saving a backup. But the DHTT app actually imported the rest of the products that haven't been imported yet. But in the process, it removed all of the Brands for the products I have already edited (lost all data on those products) So I reached out to DHTT with a few example SKUs that got deleted and a brief description of what I did to help them troubleshoot what had happened. I went back and forth with DHTT for over a week and kept getting the run-around answer that the devs are still looking into it... It got to the point that my emails were being ignored and Id have to email everyone in one thread to try to get someone to respond. This was a big waste of my time and money. Wouldnt recommend this app to anyone! On a side note, If you plan on jamming all of your products into one collection and not have any type of organization or category filtering, and no ability to change titles and descriptions. This app will probably work fine for you. I did a lot of research on this app. Just look at the other companies that left reviews, look at how their products are organized on their site and also notice that non of them have their own titles or descriptions either... If you want a proper app that can do more for you and be more efficient and effective id highly recommend looking for a different app.

August 29, 2021

To summarize, the main issue was with customizing the titles and descriptions then removing the products with a filter. To help with this scenario we have added a new "Disable removal of filtered products" option in the Filters tab. This will allow the user to preview the filter report before enabling the automatic removal of products. Please try this out and let us know if it helps. Note that store owners who simply want their catalog to 'flow' with Turn 14 should not use this new feature.

We do not feel that your comments about the team ignoring you or sending robot responses were fair. The support team is definitely human and we sometimes need to ask for patience on complex issues.

BRC Raceworks

Great app and great support. This app really streamlined the process. We can easily download collections with one click, and it updates very often. Best of all data syncs and keeps a transparent line of communication between customer and store. 5 out of 5.

Conquest Auto Parts

Im using this app at https://conquestauto.com and I must say, This is one of the most well-made apps I have come across. It just works and does what it says it does. No Errors, or inflated pricing structures like other apps. Just one flat rate pricing with no gimmicks. I have asked support for help a few times, they usually respond within minutes and are friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this app.

June 10, 2021

Hello!
I just wanted to say thank you for your review. We worked hard to make our Turn 14 app easy to use and our customer support timely and helpful. So your kind words really made our day - and I mean the whole team at Data Here-to-There :-)

XIIIMOTORSPORTS

Saved probably thousands of data entries and the support is amazing. Definitely recommend so you can put your time into better use elsewhere in the business.

June 10, 2021

Thank you so much! We really appreciate you taking the time to leave such a positive review.

ATACK

Very good. This app helped me grow my business like nothing else.
Support is quick and helpful.
Youtube video's are available too to help you running the app.
This app worth his price for sure!
I recommend.

Parabellum Auto

Super easy to use, and their customer service is very responsive and quick to help. App worked as described and required very little intervention.

February 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you all kinds of success with your business.

- Data Here-to-There

SAIKOSPEED

They make life so much easier. Plus, the customer service is BEYOND amazing. Definitely worth it!!!!!

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for the glowing review, wow! We hope you are still enjoying the app and much success with your store!

The Parts Farm

This app made it super simple to add thousands of products by just installing it. Hot Rod Marketing used it to supply our costumers with all the products they are looking for. With this app and Hot Rod Marketing we have unlimited potential. 5 stars

December 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review... we're so glad that you're getting such great results with the Turn 14 app! Best of luck with your store. Reach out to us at any time you need us for anything!

Previous 1