Turn 14 Distribution

Turn 14 Distribution

by Data Here-to-There

Start your T14 store - with fitment data - in a few minutes!

ATACK

Very good. This app helped me grow my business like nothing else.
Support is quick and helpful.
Youtube video's are available too to help you running the app.
This app worth his price for sure!
I recommend.

Parabellum Auto

Super easy to use, and their customer service is very responsive and quick to help. App worked as described and required very little intervention.

February 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you all kinds of success with your business.

- Data Here-to-There

SAIKOSPEED

They make life so much easier. Plus, the customer service is BEYOND amazing. Definitely worth it!!!!!

January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for the glowing review, wow! We hope you are still enjoying the app and much success with your store!

The Parts Farm

This app made it super simple to add thousands of products by just installing it. Hot Rod Marketing used it to supply our costumers with all the products they are looking for. With this app and Hot Rod Marketing we have unlimited potential. 5 stars

December 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review... we're so glad that you're getting such great results with the Turn 14 app! Best of luck with your store. Reach out to us at any time you need us for anything!

Alpha Team Car Customs & Care

Great app helped me achieve what it would have taken about a year to accomplish. Worked with the app since the beta program and the DTD team had an A+ support. Cant be more happy with them highly recommended.

October 31, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We're so glad that you're continuing with the app since the beta program ended. We hope you're getting tons of orders!

BimmerSource LLC

The DH2T team is like no other. In terms of technical capabilities, I'm surely limited. Any questions I had were always taken seriously, and answered in a timely manner. They've given me hours of support in return for just solid customer service experience. I highly suggest working with them!

Mark,
BimmerSource LLC

August 17, 2020

Dear Mark. We appreciate your positive feedback about our Turn 14 app. We do take pride in answering questions or concerns in the most complete and timely way we can. We wish you all the best with the app and success with your store!