Reviews (32)

4.2
Edited March 16, 2023

Avoid this company, giving <5 star review = violate their agreement and they will cancel your subscription and disappear.

Currently under Shopify investigation.

Overall is ok to use. But has many issues: Not tracking quantity properly, I have to explain to many customer the order they placed is out of stock. Also has issue with Special shipping. In turn 14 portal it tells you how long the lead time might be for special order items but this app won't pass that information to your shop.

UPDATE: They reached out to me ask me to remove this review, I replied that I will remove this review as soon as they help me fix my issue. Then they threatened me to cancel my subscription. I eventually revised my review to 3 stars. On the second day, they cancelled my subscription. Be aware of this developer, if it happens to me, it can happen to you as well. And I think that's why you can only see 5-start review on this review page. I have to revise back to 1-star since they don't help you fix problems but cancel your subscription.

Now, they don't reply to my email even I said I can remove the 1-star rating to get back my subscription (They are the only app can connect to Turn14 distributer so I have no choice). And simply told me I violate the their terms& agreements (I abused their company) and never reply my message again.

Happened on 3/15/2023

Next Level Performance
About 1 year using the app
Data Here-to-There replied March 28, 2023

Our support team is here to help but will no tolerate abuse. This action was taken to enforce our terms and conditions.

December 2, 2020

This app made it super simple to add thousands of products by just installing it. Hot Rod Marketing used it to supply our costumers with all the products they are looking for. With this app and Hot Rod Marketing we have unlimited potential. 5 stars

The Parts Farm
12 months using the app
Data Here-to-There replied December 4, 2020

Thank you so much for your review... we're so glad that you're getting such great results with the Turn 14 app! Best of luck with your store. Reach out to us at any time you need us for anything!

April 20, 2023

We 100% recommend this app integration with Turn 14 & Data Here To There if you want to streamline your daily processes and start scaling extra sales while you sleep! We are a small team with high very demand, which means we really needed this auto integration to help decrease our manual admin work. Having the ability to real time check inventory on our website, send links to each other, customers, and posting them to our socials has been a huge help for us. I especially love the ability to set items that are frequently OUT OF STOCK, to PREORDERS so our customers can choose to wait for the most in demand items. I have cut a lot of manual invoicing down for orders due to this app integration and can't be more grateful for the team at DHTT. Whenever I need help, I can always expect an email back within the same day or at most 24 hours! We love our Data Angels at DHTT and thank you for taking our shop into the ecommerce world fulltime.

SRT Autoworks
12 months using the app
February 6, 2021

Super easy to use, and their customer service is very responsive and quick to help. App worked as described and required very little intervention.

Parabellum Auto
11 months using the app
Data Here-to-There replied February 6, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words! We wish you all kinds of success with your business.

- Data Here-to-There

November 21, 2023

App is okay. You cant really add individual products. It kinda shot guns new products every where even if you set filters. Sure its a great way to join our competition. Instead of adding the same product like 3-5 times there should be variants. Also some manufactures have completely poor photos and descriptions that probably isnt going to convert a sale for you. Going back and manually fix it all will take hours on end. Okay app overall and manufactures are lazy. Having pre fixed variants would be extrmely helpful and cleaner ESPECIALLY for wheels and tires.

NP Motorsports
11 days using the app
October 29, 2020

Great app helped me achieve what it would have taken about a year to accomplish. Worked with the app since the beta program and the DTD team had an A+ support. Cant be more happy with them highly recommended.

Alpha Team Car Customs & Care
7 months using the app
Data Here-to-There replied October 31, 2020

Thank you for your kind review. We're so glad that you're continuing with the app since the beta program ended. We hope you're getting tons of orders!

October 25, 2022

This app changed my life. The integration opportunity between turn14 and shopify allowed me to scale my business and offerings 10x from what we were doing last year. This is too good to be true, and a real game changer. Don't hesistate, get the top tier package and start automating your life and freeing up your time.

Affinis Motor Sports
6 months using the app
June 22, 2021

Great app and great support. This app really streamlined the process. We can easily download collections with one click, and it updates very often. Best of all data syncs and keeps a transparent line of communication between customer and store. 5 out of 5.

BRC Raceworks
5 months using the app
February 18, 2021

Very good. This app helped me grow my business like nothing else.
Support is quick and helpful.
Youtube video's are available too to help you running the app.
This app worth his price for sure!
I recommend.

ATACK
Switzerland
4 months using the app
June 17, 2022

After many years we decided to launch a new website on the shopify platform, and this app is absolutely a godsend. Turn 14 has been one of the best professional partners we have had in our time in business, and this app just solidifies how far they will go to make sure that their distributors have every tool possible to get the best out of their website. After initial installation of the app and loading products, we ran into a few small issues that we could not resolve and the Data team was quick and professional with their responses and actually found the issue with only a few pieces of data given to them. Want to make sure the Data team knows we appreciate their hard work and we are absolutely confident that anything that comes up in the future will be handled the same!

ums-tuning.com