Twitter Auto Posting

Twitter Auto Posting

by SpurIT

Auto Tweets about New Products

Ofertas 247

This app do not work. supposedly it will auto post only once you post new prodcuts. I posted over 700 products and the app did not work, so I did not receive any posting during the first month. NOW PEOPLE BE CAREFUL:: This App sked me to give them acces to my store, not only this APP there are many people here that have Apps that are for free or have long time of free trial, But I have done a research and the reaon a lot of this is because once the App does not work they ask you for permission to acces your store for "tec Support" but that is when this people take advantage to get yur information and specially they get ypur customers email, address and phone numbers for arketing purpose or to do fraud. I have give permission to 3 Apps already and after that I have recieved between 3 to 5 SPAM emails a day offering me advertising services, desing or products for my store. So be very carefully when gving permission. I will unistall this app just like I did with the other App.

July 16, 2020

Thanks for youyr feedback and sorry that you've faced difficulties with the app. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Also, we would kindly ensure you that we don't need your customer info or any other data. We requiest access in tech support purposes only.

KingsHairLine

This app is helpful in so many ways especially because I am always on the go. You can track your orders, customer activity and also make changes to your products through this app. Wonderful app!! Follow us @Kingshairline

Watches and More

I like the app but, I have not seen any of my product showing up on my Tweeter account. The support team was accommodating in the set-up process. Would recommend any starting a new business.

Watches & More

Luxury Playstyle

Um, it works, but it tweets even if it's disabled! I created new products with no sales channels and it still spammed it on my Twitter feed despite being OFF. I confirmed it was disabled before each new product. Incredulously, I had to log out of Twitter to make it stop tweeting.

The Hidden Treasures Store

Works perfectly as described. Very helpful.

Clothes Together

So far so good. I don't want to give it a full 5 stars yet just because I just started using it. I wanted to see how it would do the next few days or weeks. Thank you.

Jojie Bonate,
Clothes-Together
www.clothestogether.com

Animate Online

This is a great app that does exactly what it says. You can write a custom message, with place holders for product URL, title and image, and it will automatically post your desired number of tweets within your desired period every day.

We have had some glitches with the app (having it stop, having it start producing garbage text instead of product names), however, the developers worked quickly and politely to fix the issues, and it is very easy to reach out to them on their customer support chat. I never had to wait longer than a minute to get support.

The two drawbacks:
1. At this point in time, the app still cuts off content automatically after the old 140 character limit.
2. At this point in time, there is no way to choose which part of the content will be cut off by the character limit (for example, I would rather abbreviate long product titles than cut off my product URLs, so at least my customers could click links.)
However, the developers have noted that they are working on adding both features to an update soon. Once it has been updated, I would consider this 5 stars.

Overall however this app has been amazing considering it is free, and has solved us lots of time writing and queuing twitter posts.

Edit May 16 2018: The developers have updated the app to support the new twitter character limit.

Sharp Ink

Terrible. It posts stuff that makes no sense, it posts stuff that says it has pic and it doesn't. It posts stuff with nonsense and random letters. It will say to check out a link that is not there. Currently, I am going to have to delete every single thing it has posted and I was just having to delete about 90% but at this point, it does not post anything that makes sense at all. DONT BOTHER. I am deleting the app as well, it makes us look like idiots.

Mar Qui

This app is great easy to install, templates help a lot and the customer service is quick and knowledgeable. They are always open to requests. Great Job!

Everythingphonesgalore

I'm not completely sure yet.....I'll let you know

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7