Twitter Auto Posting

Twitter Auto Posting

by SpurIT

Auto Tweets about New Products

Otoka.

Good tool for people who don't have much time to write posts manually. Time is money.

July 16, 2020

Good to know that you've found it that useful :)
Good luck to your business!

Atlanta Bikes

I like this app, it's easy to use and does it's job. Support team is also quick and friendly. Thanks.

July 16, 2020

Thanks! Hope you'll keep enjoying the app for a long long time :)

Safe and Fine

Great and super simple app that saves years of my time. Hope I will never have to post products manually again!

July 16, 2020

Thanks for your feedback, it's highly appreciated!

Ofertas 247

This app do not work. supposedly it will auto post only once you post new prodcuts. I posted over 700 products and the app did not work, so I did not receive any posting during the first month. NOW PEOPLE BE CAREFUL:: This App sked me to give them acces to my store, not only this APP there are many people here that have Apps that are for free or have long time of free trial, But I have done a research and the reaon a lot of this is because once the App does not work they ask you for permission to acces your store for "tec Support" but that is when this people take advantage to get yur information and specially they get ypur customers email, address and phone numbers for arketing purpose or to do fraud. I have give permission to 3 Apps already and after that I have recieved between 3 to 5 SPAM emails a day offering me advertising services, desing or products for my store. So be very carefully when gving permission. I will unistall this app just like I did with the other App.

July 16, 2020

Thanks for youyr feedback and sorry that you've faced difficulties with the app. We tried to contact you via email in order to discuss the situation but didn't receive any response yet. Please drop us a line at your convenience. Also, we would kindly ensure you that we don't need your customer info or any other data. We requiest access in tech support purposes only.

Hugh McElvanna Menswear

I installed the app and it does exactly what it says it will do. Great app and its definitely lead more traffic to my store.
The service team are there in minutes to answer questions if you run into trouble. Totally brilliant.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Fast and easy to setup - good support and the Tweets looks fantastic just install before you added all your products for it to be able to pickup the posts to tweet.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Mr Squish Me

i like this app it does what its supposed to . GOOD GREAT JOB ! much appreciated............................................................................................................www.mrsquishme.com

May 27, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

And Above All...YOGA

What a great app. Loads of traffic. Works really well for my store and I’m quite certain it will work for anybody.

csm24

Saves my time and helps to keep the twitter account up to date. Useful app, very easy to get started, none of other similar can compare. Five stars.

Mercantile Miner

We started this app to help build our Twitter presence! We have it limited to post up to 10 products a day and have enabled a number of auto responses. The tweets look great and are not duplicated in the same day. The responses do not feel robotic - we wrote and tested what they would look like. Really like this app to help our newer business.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10