Tweet Auto Posting

Tweet Auto Posting

by SpurIT

Automatically Post Tweets with New Products for Free

Luxury Playstyle

Um, it works, but it tweets even if it's disabled! I created new products with no sales channels and it still spammed it on my Twitter feed despite being OFF. I confirmed it was disabled before each new product. Incredulously, I had to log out of Twitter to make it stop tweeting.

Fashion Fantasy Trend

Very good app works very well, sending carefree on our comtpe twitter to recommend very easy to use more

The Hidden Treasures Store

Works perfectly as described. Very helpful.

Friends Online Shop

This app is just great. I love the ability to setup different kinds of tweets in random order. Easy to do no rocket science needed :-)

Valles Collection

Excellent App, loved using it.

Dresstoimpress 2

I never had a Tweeter account before but it looks fun, so does the auto posting

Emo Ts

I love this app. It has been great for me and my business. It makes my life is easier in that it automatically posts to twitter. Works like a charm!

Clothes Together

So far so good. I don't want to give it a full 5 stars yet just because I just started using it. I wanted to see how it would do the next few days or weeks. Thank you. Jojie Bonate, Clothes-Together www.clothestogether.com

A Shu

Great app. Only downside is that sometimes it displays images other than the first product image uploaded (I e side shots etc) which can be confusing. If they can rectify this, it would be brilliant...

Flibusteer

Nice app, would use it with pleasure!! ))
Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9