Twitter Auto Posting

Twitter Auto Posting

by SpurIT

Auto Tweets about New Products

Michelle's Gift Studio

I tried using a similar app and it was terrible but this app has worked perfectly! It's super easy to set up and makes my life much easier. Every time I post a new product, I know with confidence that it's being posted on Twitter-saving me tons of time! You can't go wrong with it!

MyFicz

I have tried so many app but I like his app- it make it so simple to tweet for my online website as it has easy process me to install plus it has the auto function.

Watches and More

I like the app but, I have not seen any of my product showing up on my Tweeter account. The support team was accommodating in the set-up process. Would recommend any starting a new business.

Watches & More

Luxury Playstyle

Um, it works, but it tweets even if it's disabled! I created new products with no sales channels and it still spammed it on my Twitter feed despite being OFF. I confirmed it was disabled before each new product. Incredulously, I had to log out of Twitter to make it stop tweeting.

Fashion Fantasy Trend

Very good app works very well, sending carefree on our comtpe twitter to recommend very easy to use more

The Hidden Treasures Store

Works perfectly as described. Very helpful.

Friends Online Shop

This app is just great. I love the ability to setup different kinds of tweets in random order. Easy to do no rocket science needed :-)

Valles Collection

Excellent App, loved using it.

Dresstoimpress 2

I never had a Tweeter account before but it looks fun, so does the auto posting

Emo Ts

I love this app. It has been great for me and my business. It makes my life is easier in that it automatically posts to twitter. Works like a charm!