Twitter Auto Posting

Twitter Auto Posting

by SpurIT

Auto Tweets about New Products

Kingdom Galaxy Gaming

Does a wonderful job when not on the PC, recommended indeed!!

Mitsooz

Makes social media management much easier!

Nso Gear Ltd

Recommended! easy to setup and use

Eonlinestore Com

great app. i highly recommend every eCommerce to to use it for their business.

Petite Dragonfly

So much of a help to promote my business!

Ashlyngrey

Great app, easy to install and I am hoping it generates traffic to my sight.

Kentembehotdeals

Very Simple and Convenient to use. Posts within secs and with clear keywords for your items. Recommendable.

Unwicked Scents

Just started using, so far, so good. Easy setup

Animate Online

This is a great app that does exactly what it says. You can write a custom message, with place holders for product URL, title and image, and it will automatically post your desired number of tweets within your desired period every day.

We have had some glitches with the app (having it stop, having it start producing garbage text instead of product names), however, the developers worked quickly and politely to fix the issues, and it is very easy to reach out to them on their customer support chat. I never had to wait longer than a minute to get support.

The two drawbacks:
1. At this point in time, the app still cuts off content automatically after the old 140 character limit.
2. At this point in time, there is no way to choose which part of the content will be cut off by the character limit (for example, I would rather abbreviate long product titles than cut off my product URLs, so at least my customers could click links.)
However, the developers have noted that they are working on adding both features to an update soon. Once it has been updated, I would consider this 5 stars.

Overall however this app has been amazing considering it is free, and has solved us lots of time writing and queuing twitter posts.

Edit May 16 2018: The developers have updated the app to support the new twitter character limit.

Sexy Camera

Super comme application. Elle me permet de me concentrer sur autre chose plutôt que de faire du marketing.