Twitter Auto Posting

Twitter Auto Posting

by SpurIT

Auto Tweets about New Products

Hugh McElvanna Menswear

I installed the app and it does exactly what it says it will do. Great app and its definitely lead more traffic to my store.
The service team are there in minutes to answer questions if you run into trouble. Totally brilliant.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! We're glad that our support team was able to assist you. If you need anything else, don't hesitate to reach out!

Brands Dropship - Be Your Brand

Fast and easy to setup - good support and the Tweets looks fantastic just install before you added all your products for it to be able to pickup the posts to tweet.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review! We're happy you're finding it easy to use, and are able to gain so much value from it. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Mr Squish Me

i like this app it does what its supposed to . GOOD GREAT JOB ! much appreciated............................................................................................................www.mrsquishme.com

May 27, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

And Above All...YOGA

What a great app. Loads of traffic. Works really well for my store and I’m quite certain it will work for anybody.

csm24

Saves my time and helps to keep the twitter account up to date. Useful app, very easy to get started, none of other similar can compare. Five stars.

Mercantile Miner

We started this app to help build our Twitter presence! We have it limited to post up to 10 products a day and have enabled a number of auto responses. The tweets look great and are not duplicated in the same day. The responses do not feel robotic - we wrote and tested what they would look like. Really like this app to help our newer business.

Get Ideas

I used this app to post new products to Twitter it works it posts instantly but there is no editing before posting just straight to Twitter. Very easy to install. Possibly could do with a pre edit button but besides that, great app Thanks.

Blue Jay Grove

Great app helps tremendously rather than manual input would highly recomend. Easy to download easy to install and works straight out the box.

Adult Sex Toys Direct

fantastic app have used a similar app but this is by far simpler and easier to use does the job that i need very quickly and easily.

Michelle's Gift Studio

I tried using a similar app and it was terrible but this app has worked perfectly! It's super easy to set up and makes my life much easier. Every time I post a new product, I know with confidence that it's being posted on Twitter-saving me tons of time! You can't go wrong with it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8