Twitter Feed

Responsive Widget to display Tweets , Follow buttons.

Great Deals Webstore

Cannot understand it or where to put the code it is not clear on code location you need to put more time into this code location

March 8, 2019

Hi Glenn,

Thanks for providing reviews and sharing your feedback for app.

We would like to know the reason behind not contacting support for your query between these 6 months of application installed on your store.

Our help sections are available everywhere along with live chat and support email address(support@zestard.com). But we have not found single mail from your side stating issue with code or configuration.

We are providing assistance to huge numbers of customer including twitter feed apps, who approaches us for any sort of queries immediately, irrespective of coding issue, configuration, settings, etc.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Thanks,
Zestard Support Team

THE UNIQUE FIT

beyond my expectations, very friendly and quick customer support, really add worth to install, thank-you so much zestard support for great experience!!

Vancouverrealestate

very impressive response time when I needed support. much appreciated!

Xtc Jewelry

EXCELLENT App, So easy to install and so easy to work. Amazing how good it works. Great Job. I thank you so much for making it FREE.

Committogreen

Hardik was very helpful and pleasant to talk to. I ran into an issue while transferring my domain but was assured that the code will be fixed and I could try again. Otherwise the app delivers and is what I am looking for. Thank you!

White Mud

This app is great, exactly what I was looking for! Customer service is fantastic - Hardik was extremely helpful and guided me in the installation of the app! Very happy!

Glory West

Amazing! This is exactly what I was looking for.

Fine Flatware

Thank you. Works perfectly on our store collections.
FinestFlatware.com