Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

TwoFifteen Print On Demand Based In the UK

Free to install. External charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The Wrecking Pit

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I'm updating my review after 6 months with this company. I give it 1 star now because over the past 6 months the service and support have completely gone downhill, missing orders, bad quality printing, poor excuses for incompetence. I gave these guys a chance but after emailing and no response from missing orders plus notifying them about missing orders just felt like it was my fault with the cold the responses I received. There are plenty of great quality dropshipping services like Printful whom I've never had any problems with whatsoever and great quality. Shame these guys let themselves go! time to move on.

FAF Challenge

Time spent using app About 24 hours

I tried asking vital questions on shipping times and processing within the UK and have had no-one get back to me. Customer service seems non existent. I also can't believe there are only white mugs and white phone wallets on this app and the product photos are really basic. There is only 1 mockup / view for each and very little information on the product descriptions.

Christmas Jumper Banter

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I got to say, I've had nothing but a good experience with the company, the app and the products. The team seem very helpful. The app and website is all super easy.

Reptile Merch UK

Time spent using app About 2 months

Poor print quality and took nearly 2 weeks to send order out. The t-shirt arrived with the label torn off and ink splattered all round the label. No customer will wait this long or accept this quality. Such a shame as the product range and integration is very appealing. Waste of time and money and I will now have to find an alternative.

CheekyDoodah

Time spent using app Over 3 years

I love this app. Really easy to create designs and import to your store. They are really helpful on the phone, should you need to query anything, and their range and quality of products are fabulous. They are based in the UK which is an added bonus for me, and delivery to my customers is really quick. Highly recommend :)

www.cheekydoodah.com

DAÖMEY

Location France

The service is okay but they can take very long to send orders out. I've had this problem with them a few times. The products didn't pass quality check and weren't sent after 7 days and they didn't even let me know. This is annoying because then your customers complain to you because of how long it takes and that's just not a good look.

Kitty Rebel

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is amazing. The support is second to none. I even went to check out their facility and have to say they are totally on the ball.Friendly and welcoming. Their product range is fantastic and the quality of their canvases are amazing. Thanks for such an awesome experience. I’m looking forward to working with you.

Disko Kids

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Sorry but I've had to stop using this company for their lack of communication and poor customer service - put me in a really difficult situation through the last year to the point I had to stop using them.

Vegan Style UK

Have been using this for a few months now..Not Much to say about this app.. which is good coz it's done what it's supposed to do with no problems..so..all is good thanks.
Vegan Style Uk

Girl Gang HQ

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Great app, the mock up editor is really easy to use, their customer service support has been excellent. We have made lots of sales and all have gone smoothly or been sorted very quickly if there were any issues.