May 17, 2020

I was asked about 4 times to write a review so here it goes!

Awful

I tried so hard to get this working with them but each time they just messed it up costing my business £100s in refunds.

First off they don't explain everything when you first get going. The system on the app is actually good but it needs some training first.

I made a small error, noticed this and emailed them to correct it.

The error was printed and ended up costing my business £100s in refunds and they never ended up sending out the corrected ones.

besides this, they do things that make my business look so bad. They use blanks that are cheaper than the ones I paid for. They missed my neck label off the t shirts so customers just had a plain Gildan tee with a screen print.

Overall they are not a company I would ever work with. I said if they corrected these problems I wouldn't leave a bad review - but they never emailed back

£100s out of pocked and this is all I have to show - a 1 star review.

I made a loss from dealing with this company

errornogo
November 14, 2020

Extremely poor partner care!
Orders got missing, notes ordered and never delivered, calls that go into voice mail for months and on top of that after acknowledging that this situation it's very far from professional, we've decided to withdraw our funds. Since two months nothing has happened yet We advise strongly to not put yourself through this greatly poor managed situation of a company.

AndNao
France
February 25, 2020

Best drop shoppers I've connected with. Real quality products! Definitely would reccommend to anyone starting a company/looking for reliable dropshippers.

Diverted Route
September 6, 2021

I use TWOFIFTEEN for my T-shirt business along with another well known T-shirt dropshipper. Twofifteen are streets ahead in terms of quality, service and am currently moving my entire production over to them. This is because the customer service, packaging and general quality is better. The app is easy to setup/use.

Do it for Daddy
April 11, 2019

Have been using this for a few months now..Not Much to say about this app.. which is good coz it's done what it's supposed to do with no problems..so..all is good thanks.
Vegan Style Uk

Vegan Style UK
July 17, 2018

Tom and the team at Twofifteen have been brilliant. They've been so helpful throughout and the quality of their printing is excellent. This app works really well - it links well through to my products and easily enables my customers to order products that go straight through to the guys at Twofifteen.

The communication has been great, nothing has been too much trouble and they've been very good throughout the time I've worked with them. After having problems with another supplier, Twofifteen have been a breath of fresh air.

Depth Of Mind Clothing
5 months using the app
March 5, 2020

Tom and his team are effortless to work with, always on call with any enquiries you may have and there app is something else! A very contemporary and innovative company that I'm sure will make real healthy penetration into the dropshipping marketplace as the company grows.

Amazing customer service, will be certainly be recommending Two Fifteens services to my colleagues and business partners!

Thanks guys!

Alex Matthews, M.D Viewee Limited.

LUFCNews
September 28, 2018

Two Fifteen have really pulled out the stops to assist in helping to launch www.pezlondon.com after trying many other print on demand companies we found that on all fronts they were more impressive as a company.
It was important to us to work with someone who can provide great quality products but also have great customer care too. Being UK based is vital in getting products to our mainly UK based customers speedily. Their range of products is great and always growing too.

It has been a great start and we are hoping that it will be a firm and long lasting business relationship.

Pezlondon
August 2, 2020

Nobody reply !! do you run a business or scam?
almost 2 months gone i still haven received my order.
the worst company i have ever seen.
is this some kind of a joke?
I can believe the way your company is doing business.
After so many complaints still no tracking no received.

TheFABnutrition.com
April 10, 2019

Absolutely excellent couldnt fault it.. product range is brilliant and delivery to UK ireland is fast

Proprium