Two Fifteen ‑ Print On Demand

Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
January 10, 2020

I got a set of T-Shirt samples from them and noticed the colour wasn't very vibrant but quality ok and then I got a second load of t-shirt samples to try out different prints and it was awful. Bits of the print missing, colour missing and I e-mailed them pictures and nothing back. I've since gone with a different supplier and the samples from them have been consistent and good. It's worth doing your research, rather then uphappy customers!

Plant Parent Club
Time spent using app: 13 days
Edited August 6, 2020

I'm updating my review after 6 months with this company. I give it 1 star now because over the past 6 months the service and support have completely gone downhill, missing orders, bad quality printing, poor excuses for incompetence. I gave these guys a chance but after emailing and no response from missing orders plus notifying them about missing orders just felt like it was my fault with the cold the responses I received. There are plenty of great quality dropshipping services like Printful whom I've never had any problems with whatsoever and great quality. Shame these guys let themselves go! time to move on.

The Wrecking Pit
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
December 4, 2019

I tried asking vital questions on shipping times and processing within the UK and have had no-one get back to me. Customer service seems non existent. I also can't believe there are only white mugs and white phone wallets on this app and the product photos are really basic. There is only 1 mockup / view for each and very little information on the product descriptions.

FAF Challenge
Time spent using app: About 24 hours
November 27, 2019

I got to say, I've had nothing but a good experience with the company, the app and the products. The team seem very helpful. The app and website is all super easy.

Christmas Jumper Banter
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 22, 2019

Poor print quality and took nearly 2 weeks to send order out. The t-shirt arrived with the label torn off and ink splattered all round the label. No customer will wait this long or accept this quality. Such a shame as the product range and integration is very appealing. Waste of time and money and I will now have to find an alternative.

Reptile Merch UK
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 27, 2019

I love this app. Really easy to create designs and import to your store. They are really helpful on the phone, should you need to query anything, and their range and quality of products are fabulous. They are based in the UK which is an added bonus for me, and delivery to my customers is really quick. Highly recommend :)

www.cheekydoodah.com

CheekyDoodah
Time spent using app: Over 3 years
May 15, 2019

The service is okay but they can take very long to send orders out. I've had this problem with them a few times. The products didn't pass quality check and weren't sent after 7 days and they didn't even let me know. This is annoying because then your customers complain to you because of how long it takes and that's just not a good look.

DAÖMEY
France
Time spent using app: 2 months
April 23, 2019

This app is amazing. The support is second to none. I even went to check out their facility and have to say they are totally on the ball.Friendly and welcoming. Their product range is fantastic and the quality of their canvases are amazing. Thanks for such an awesome experience. I’m looking forward to working with you.

Kitty Rebel
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited March 6, 2021

Sorry but I've had to stop using this company for their lack of communication and poor customer service - put me in a really difficult situation through the last year to the point I had to stop using them.

Disko Kids
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 11, 2019

Have been using this for a few months now..Not Much to say about this app.. which is good coz it's done what it's supposed to do with no problems..so..all is good thanks.
Vegan Style Uk