Edited August 19, 2020

DO NOT USE THIS! I ORDERED OVER 4 WEEKS AGO I STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE PRODUCTS AND HAVE NO TRACKING, IVE ENQUIRED ABOUT 10 TIMES ON EMAIL WITH NO RESPONSE

NOT WORTH THE TROUBLE AND WASTE OF MONEY

Tobu Sunika
12 months using the app
May 22, 2020

Absolutely shocking company. Had me waiting over 2 months for orders so I requested refunds through Paypal etc and they still had the audacity to then after 2 months ship them out so they did not go out of pocket. They have had strike off notices on companies house. AVOID AT ALL COSTS! They are taking your money and not communicating. The company is awful and the person who answers the emails - 'Andy' - is extremely rude and unprofessional over the emails. They do not listen and cost your company a lot of money. Please avoid!

Distinction LDN
10 months using the app
October 27, 2021

Great products, great print quality and really fast turnaround! The process is really easy to follow and manage too. Very little effort required.

SisterHoodies
About 1 month using the app
March 9, 2020

Been using Two Fifteen to drop-ship my products and I couldn't be happier with the service. Tom is very helpful, flexible and aways willing to help identify the best tailored solution for my business needs.

SZND Clothing
Almost 2 years using the app
Edited May 20, 2020

The app is good. The company are dreadful. Frequent mistakes, serious lack of communication and packages almost always delivered extremely late. They have in fact no stopped returning mine and others calls and emails. I still have orders outstanding, which I doubt will ever get fulfilled, leaving me and my customers out of pocket. Avoid at all costs.

Rokman®
7 months using the app
May 17, 2020

I was asked about 4 times to write a review so here it goes!

Awful

I tried so hard to get this working with them but each time they just messed it up costing my business £100s in refunds.

First off they don't explain everything when you first get going. The system on the app is actually good but it needs some training first.

I made a small error, noticed this and emailed them to correct it.

The error was printed and ended up costing my business £100s in refunds and they never ended up sending out the corrected ones.

besides this, they do things that make my business look so bad. They use blanks that are cheaper than the ones I paid for. They missed my neck label off the t shirts so customers just had a plain Gildan tee with a screen print.

Overall they are not a company I would ever work with. I said if they corrected these problems I wouldn't leave a bad review - but they never emailed back

£100s out of pocked and this is all I have to show - a 1 star review.

I made a loss from dealing with this company

errornogo
6 months using the app
November 14, 2020

Extremely poor partner care!
Orders got missing, notes ordered and never delivered, calls that go into voice mail for months and on top of that after acknowledging that this situation it's very far from professional, we've decided to withdraw our funds. Since two months nothing has happened yet We advise strongly to not put yourself through this greatly poor managed situation of a company.

AndNao
France
6 months using the app
February 27, 2020

We have Two Fifteen integrated with our Shopify store and their system works brilliantly, never miss an order and customers are always happy with the quality of their products.

With development in mind I would like to see an increase in printing options, on sleeve printing for example, and also the possibility of grouping products together to create packs so customers can purchase a group of products, such as a t-shirt, drawstring bag and water bottle, with one click. This would create great marketing opportunities for us.

But all in all very happy with the quality of products, printing and customer service.

Move Ac.
About 1 year using the app
October 1, 2021

Super quick turnaround. Quality products. Fabulous Customer Services. Highly Recommended. Dot Kids Ltd x

Dot Kids Ltd
15 days using the app
August 2, 2020

Nobody reply !! do you run a business or scam?
almost 2 months gone i still haven received my order.
the worst company i have ever seen.
is this some kind of a joke?
I can believe the way your company is doing business.
After so many complaints still no tracking no received.

TheFABnutrition.com