Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

helpH Nutrition

This app is so easy to install - up and running in under 30 seconds. and it does exactly what it says on the tin! well done team

All'Ortolano

A really good APP, very easy to set up even for my bad English! 5 stars deserved. Very recommended thank you!

casinomegastore

Very simple to configure and use. Several options to choose from. I actually replaced with all my stores! Highly recommended!

1971belgium

I really appreciate their kind support to instal this app on my web site.
Thanks Conversion bear.....

DIANS Technologies

Great app. No problems at all. Does what it should do best. I have been using the app for a while and I am quite satisfied with it.

BPI Services

Absolutely love it! Set up was a breeze and I had it up in less than 2 minutes, customization included!

Reggie Jewelry

Super easy to set up. The cookie bar banner is absolutely beautiful! Thank you for this amazing free app!

Miracle Skin Pro

Really quick and easy to install and a good number of customization options. For a free app I'd definitely recommend it.

weblit

Great app! We're using many Conversion Bear's apps now, and we love them all. The support team is great as well! 5/5.

Ecomania Online

Super easy to use and install.. So far so good..
Recommend 100%......................................