Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

BRITANI

Great App! It's actually the 'ultimate' app, the customer service is also great, they were available on live chat immediately. I love how you can customise it with your own site font. Thank you guys for an amazing app and excellent customer service.

Buy Not Cry

Great bar ! Ultimate continue make this good apps ! Perfect for your website , looks very proffesional!

Caralady™

perfect for nothing invasive really the best,does the job very well I am very satisfied.I highly recommend it

APAD Marketing

My website is becoming to look more pro. Thanks for this app! I'll give it 5 thumbs up! With just 2 clicks and it's done!

PANGO & LINN.

Does exactly what it needs to do! Just remember that you won't see it pop up on your own site if you're outside the EU and you've selected that it should only show for EU countries. Love this app because it's super easy to customize without code.

Apatones

Easy to install and the slight problem I did encounter (my fault) was met with great customer service! Thank you.

Big Chillin Company

This is the easiest app to use. install it and basically press a couple buttons. download it and love it

Pielartisans.com

I used this app to display the privacy policy banner and it works perfect! Easy to use and customized with the right colors to fit your website. Great job!! I recommend it!

Greener Garb

Amazing app and first class support! Needed some assistance and received instant help. Thank you :-)

kuky&chic

A super easy to use and intuitive app, customizable and with very good and very fast customer service.